Our valued sponsor

Wise stopped

Isaac075

Mar 11, 2022
Azerbaijan
Visit site
Hello ,i withdraw fund to wise,from bet365 and b365 do not sending money with their name they sending with their payment service name as you know ,and wise asking ,provide as (****p*y ) document,But rule is telling they do not accept money from gambling site ?what i must to do in this sitution?

• Angry
Reactions: JeffBesos
Yes, gambling related transactions are not allowed by Wise. What were you expecting to happen?

Also, please can you type properly? What does "(****p*y )" mean?
If you have a solution on the subject, please come. If you don't, don't question, here is a forum, everyone is waiting for help with their problems.

the name of the payment instrument of the b365

Hello ,i withdraw fund to wise,from bet365 and b365 do not sending money with their name they sending with their payment service name as you know ,and wise asking ,provide as (****p*y ) document,But rule is telling they do not accept money from gambling site ?what i must to do in this sitution?

Your stilling having problems withdrawing from gambling site following your previous threads?

Wise was last company you should have used for gambling related stuff. I think your stuck. Even though the gambling provider may use a PSP to send you money its likely Wise will be familiar with what is being attempted i.e having other customers attempt the same. They may just be wanting you to confirm their suspicions.

Just tell them the truth and say you didn't realise they don't accept gambling activity and ask them to return funds to sender. Good luck.

Reactions: boomy
Your stilling having problems withdrawing from gambling site following your previous threads?

Wise was last company you should have used for gambling related stuff. I think your stuck. Even though the gambling provider may use a PSP to send you money its likely Wise will be familiar with what is being attempted i.e having other customers attempt the same. They may just be wanting you to confirm their suspicions.

Just tell them the truth and say you didn't realise they don't accept gambling activity and ask them to return funds to sender. Good luck.
yes, I used this way because I didn't have a way left. I checked the banks of all other countries in lithuania. and others nothing find But I didn't get a certain result. i use them so much time the account to account transfer, when i get fund ,but last stopped they understand, maybe they have people here, I can't speak very clearly.you understand what i mean.do you have any option to withdraw only money from bet365 but best option also accept asian people .please if have share with me

Please keep us posted how that's going.
they are want documents for my incoming transfer,no confirmed yes .they stop all for me.are you using wise to get money from b365 .you will burn your money .stop today to use them .they are clever .maybe they system

say bye bye to your wise account
you are clever do you know?

still someone use wise?
they not even have a customer care telephone how can you trust them?
sometimes when you do not have any way you going like that

yes, I used this way because I didn't have a way left. I checked the banks of all other countries in lithuania. and others nothing find But I didn't get a certain result. i use them so much time the account to account transfer, when i get fund ,but last stopped they understand, maybe they have people here, I can't speak very clearly.you understand what i mean.do you have any option to withdraw only money from bet365 but best option also accept asian people .please if have share with me

Sorry I don't know what to suggest for gambling payments for someone from Azerbaijan.

Reactions: aage
skrill is gambling friendly but i don't know anything else
Yes, they are.

Actually, Skrill (former Moneybookers) is probably the only serious and trustworthy alternative left.

Be aware that Skrill does KYC once your combined transactions have exceeded the equivalent of GBP 500.- .
This KYC is simple but works in a rather unusual way: They suddenly block your account, tell you that they want you to verify the account/yourself, ask for certain documents and -after submitting the requested documents- it takes about a week once your account will automatically be unblocked.
Most people do not understand this process, that's one of the reasons why there are so many negative comments about Skrill on Trustpilot etc.

Do note that fees are very high, specifically when you want to "cash out". This "cash out"-procedure can indeed be daunting.

If you have no alternative, they may be worse trying.

Last edited:

Latest Threads