Our valued sponsor

Xero an accounting software

YoussefK

Aug 16, 2017
Visit site
Hey i am setting up a company in hong kong with a neat bank account (also based in hong kong ) and i was wondering if i could do my own accounting with the help of xero .

I would be selling virtual goods so there will be much transactions, hoping to reduce the expenses i need to know if this would be possible and if there is any good online course you know about even if its paid (i looked into udemy but didn't find something well rated )
i am new in this so all related information are welcomed lol :D:D

Have you asked an account in HK if it is possible for you to do the work yourself?
No i still didn't ask an accountant firm (i prefer get the answers elsewhere before asking them after all they probable will tell you to work with them )
but i have saw this comment (its a reply from Bridge to globalfromasia admin)
For the accounting part, actually the entrepreneur can do it by himself if wants to save money, especially for those who do not have many transactions at the beginning. Only the auditing part requires CPA to handle, and our fees start from only HK$5,000 (pricing PDF here – https://www.globalfromasia.com/bridgesaccounting .
Source link
ask also to an local accountant his price for the yearly audit...
yes i would still need a CPA to handle the auditing also i will be submitting for annual tax exemption as i do business outside hong kong so i must have someone to look into my accounting to verify them

Latest Threads