Our valued sponsor

You know this company youroffshorecompanyformation.com want to know if they good?

You need an introducer and it depends on which bank you want.

Nevis company is cheap you can set it up for 600 bucks just about. Bank account depends on what you need but can go from 500-3000 USD based on the introducer. I think someone on here said Standard Bank Mauritius cost 2k to set up and I know Bank One or AfrAsia can be set up for 500-700 bucks, but the banks are not as good.

Best

Hello. If all of the requisites are met, personal introductions are 1500 dollars and corporate 2,500. If the client cannot meet all the requisites then the price goes up. Also, depending on the bank, the price can go up or down. Bank of America, TD, or BB&T is more expensive than a more local bank.

Also, I personally do not work with Delaware incorporations unless they have a proven physical operating office in the State, however I can introduce you to someone who will. All clients must intend to file with the IRS or we will not on board them.

Tax planning is a more creative process in Florida, and can be taxed more or less as it is advantageous to the company. Business environment is better, the company doesn`t look weird like Delaware, Nevada, Wyoming, SDakota companies, etc...so there are more banking options (we are speaking from the perspective of a foreign person). Its easy to file and make changes, its cheap, simple, and pretty easy to maintain a virtual office in Florida if client doesnt require setup of actual operating address. Also, if travel to the US is needed it`s the most tourist friendly state, especially for those from LATAM like most of my clients.

Latest Threads