Our valued sponsor

Young man asking for advice

Kingfisher299

May 23, 2019
Visit site
Hi all, I’ve been browsing the forum for months reading up, and I’ve come to the conclusion of Seychelles.

I have just turned 18, and have a decent holding in Crypto, and Decent holding in Forex. My idea is to open a new company and bank account in Seychelles.

The company will be trading FX.

When it comes to the Crypto, when the right time occurs I will be wishing to partially sell.

Now, I’m in the UK. And to be honest, I’m not exactly sure about the tax laws on crypto.

Would I be best withdrawing in a different country? Tax free? (Legally) as not all of the bitcoin was made in the UK.

I understand it would be a nightmare to have a Swiss bank to accept my crypto, due to the fact I’ve mixed them. I’ve been in Bitcoin for 4 years now, And have traded, paid friends, paid subscriptions, recieved money, re-invested into different currencies..ect ect. So I’m looking for the next best thing, hopefully there’s a real estate crash and everyone will sell me there properties for crypto!

So yeah. My point is, I am wondering which country and setup would be the best to study more, and possibly setup myself.

I am no against the idea of paying a small amount of tax to be somewhere I enjoy.

Over the next couple of years my projected growth is looking to be 6 figures + Thus, I am asking for help and advice from all you smart folk. Thank you in advance.

I'm in the same situation...I'm in Europe and taxes are pretty high in my country....I'm thinking in cashing out the cryptos in Armenia and transfer the money to some investment funds or ETFs...
Armenia didn't joined CRS yet so is a good chance....
You can also use an offshore fundation or trust for that too

Armenia! Nice idea.

I think that is definitely one way to go if you don’t want to take the 45% Tax.

I’m gonna read up more on that now, thanks.