Our valued sponsor

Question Thread post not visible, no status update, help?

forlac

May 12, 2019
Visit site
As I asked for my disapperead thread, my asking thread was also deleted and I just got this notification:

Your thread Question I made a thread post and it was not posted, can not find it and no notification about the status, help? was deleted. Reason: There is a reason for why a post or thread does not show up. We don't give a reason always.

Can someone please tell me the reason, it was nothing illegal in this thread and can someone please just send me a PN, i thought this is a serious board.

forlac

As I asked for my disapperead thread, my asking thread was also deleted and I just got this notification:

Your thread Question I made a thread post and it was not posted, can not find it and no notification about the status, help? was deleted. Reason: There is a reason for why a post or thread does not show up. We don't give a reason always.

Can someone please tell me the reason, it was nothing illegal in this thread and can someone please just send me a PN, i thought this is a serious board.

forlac
Ask @Admin or search the forum for your question.

General speaking, it is our decision what we allow here and what is not allowed, we have no obligations to explain why we remove or disallow threads and posts.

Rather then opening a thread with lots of nonsense it would be good practice to use the contact form and explain what it is you posted and why it got deleted, so you would have had an answer already and avoid a lot of noise and headache which I read you may have by now ;)

I don't know what you posted nor why it was removed, I do know that some people think they are the only person around here and I have a super brain that remember all threads and posts posted here because there is not much around here, for these people, you are very wrong.

Reactions: M4S and CaptK

Latest Threads