Our valued sponsor

Zenoffshore Seychelles company formation SCAM, anyone knows more?

clemens

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Jan 2, 2009
Spain
Visit site
I heard it first from Admin and his team, then I made some google search and found the below it's scary:evil: Now I'm wondering if there is anyone who knows more.

The Seychelles International Business Authority (SIBA) has suspended the licence of Zen Offshore and Premier Offshore Limited.

The two companies featured prominently in the Aljazeera network, People & Power: How to rob Africa programme which accused the local Corporate Service Providers as making it too easy for ill-will investors to launder their money in Seychelles.

The Government, through SIBA and the FIU, initiated an investigation this week.

“As a result of these actions SIBA has reasons to believe that the licences of the two Service Providers in question have to be suspended in accordance to the relevant provisions of the law,” says SIBA in a press communique.

Mr. Laporte put on his “Laurel and Hardy Show” act of course. Here are some things he highlighted: 1. It is a small group of people doing this (why don’t you stop them and cancel their offshore license and lawyers bar?)2. We have done a lot to stop money laundering in Seychelles (What have you done?); 3. The Aljazeera report damages Seychelles unfairly (what have you done to prevent it from being the case?); 4. We are holding a meeting with FIU and SIBA to deal with this (FIU is Declan Barber and James Michel, SIBA was Steve Fanny all these years who now holds what post?) Answer: Principal Secretary to Minister of Finance Mr. Pierre Laporte, the same guy that just took a second salary as ex governor of Central Bank, and Fanny has information on every single company formed offshore doing laundering on shore, with people like ZEN Offshore and people like Charles Lucas the shameless lawyer in the Aljazeera expose`.

We have placed an order with cclogic and cclogic trought zen offshore.

Now we don't know if the company exist or not...

Cclogic team don't know how to answer to us and we are still waiting for documents to send for merchant account.

What to do??

Well, it takes time to get such issues sorted out. It also don't help anyone to push us every hour for answers, it only makes lot of noise. Finally this forum posting wasn't necessary since we have informed all clients affected that we will sort everything out as soon as possible.

We have established a new partnership with a 30 y.o. company in the Seychelles which play close to the rules and international regulations. The agreement and all details came into place for 2 hours ago and for that reasons there was nothing to tell anyone before now.

ZenOffshore has obviously not complied to International regulations and was owned by some Russians which simply didn't care about customer support, International laws or professional staff. Actually the childish behavior of their chef officer made us suspicious for some time and we asked for a meeting which they simply refused to make. Now they turned into a scam because they took our money but never full filmed any of the many orders we have placed with them during the last months and stopped all communication.

We are sorry about all the trouble and are as upset as you may be about the situation and to have been scammed. However, we are pleased to have found a replacement and are able to proceed with out business.

All clients will of course be informed individual and there is no need to send hundred of e-mails now to our support asking for when your order will be finished, we are working on every order as fast as possible.

On behalf of the CCLogic Team we apologize for inconvenience and thank you for being patient.

Dear Admin

you are right expressing frustration with the situation.

While I simply ask for information to you once every 3 or 4 days I have to give reply to those who work with me, asking me what to do each day.

And every day I don't know what to say because there is silence on your part.

I respect your work and try to stay calm instead of those who work for me and with me.

I want to clarify that if we know something new is why I insisted on asking for information.

I respect your work now try to put yourself in my shoes every day when I tell people I'm sorry for the delay ..

I I wish you to pass this whole story brilliantly.

As you mentioned we should move forward rather than arguing about something none of the parties involved here has any chance to change. We have been frauded and your business case was delayed because of this, that was a very bad situation to be put into, anyway, we moved forward and have sorted out all issues and are in the process to move, replace and form new companies for existing clients and new orders.

Please get in touch with our support team for additional assistance if required.

Well they are a combination of fraudstars and still proceeding with their fraud activity, you can see the beautiful people here About Us all responsible for the scam of ZenOffshore.

I would recommend you to stay far away from these guys if you want to stay in business and avoid to be frauded. Any other CSP or Reseller who want more information about ZenOffshore or DanGroup and their owner, employees and other relevant information because they are in the same situation as we are is welcome to contact us, maybe we can find a way to sort things out with them.

Admin said:
As you mentioned we should move forward rather than arguing about something none of the parties involved here has any chance to change. We have been frauded and your business case was delayed because of this, that was a very bad situation to be put into, anyway, we moved forward and have sorted out all issues and are in the process to move, replace and form new companies for existing clients and new orders.
Please get in touch with our support team for additional assistance if required.
So what new additional costs are we looking at to get the old companies replaced and to form new ones?

There is no need to get new once, we will transfer all companies, they are still valid. The costs involved depends very much, companies that were in progress are of course transferred without costs. Companies already incorporated will be transferred by the next renewal.

zonez said:
What does this mean for current customers with an IBC registered throug Zen offshore and also using their nominee service?
It would mean:

1. That if the nominee is a signatory to your new company bank account, then your bank account will be emptied.

2. That if the company was actually registered in the name of the Nominee Directors and shareholders, meaning that you have no company at all. You have nothing.

3. That the fraudsters now have your personal details (name, address, passport number, etc) so expect to have the problems of identity theft.

4. That the fraudsters now have your Credit Card details (if you paid by Credit Card) and you can expect to have your Credit Card maxed out.

fla said:
And if the director and shareholder for the company they are always marked as me? They cannot perform fraudolent actions, right?
Depends on how the company was set up.

Admin says that these Russians are fraudsters so I would doubt that you have anything that is safe to use.

Well, usually you can simply move the company to another CSP and you may be fine! This includes of course the change of nominees.

I also need my original documents which I never received and my company was registered in September.

I also never received any info, I just saw this thread by chance.

What is the current status?

You don't need the actual documents to move your company (if you have used nominee shareholder you do need the original share certificate).

The most important thing would be a signed transferal agreement from Zen Offshore, releasing your company to another OSP