Our valued sponsor

0x1337 has joined the chat

0x1337

May 19, 2023
Europe
Visit site
Hello everyone,

First post here, I'll try to create a brief explanation of how I get here, and what are my goals regarding this forum.

Let's introduce myself by saying that I'm a very young cybersecurity enthusiast, motivated by freedom and anonymity.
I'm around 20 years old, but I've been an "entrepreneur" since my 10 years old, making money using different ways, all related to what I like to call the "Infosec Community".

I never had a "clean on paper" job, always has been using cryptocurrencies for a payment, and used different neobank to withdraw those funds after cleaning them up.
Always using an alias, I never felt safe to use my own identity, probably because I grew up in this community where we all were baby shithead looking for any information on the others to protect yourself in case this man would do something we don't agree with.
Today, all the remaining from this community are the one who successfully adapted by using their talents to make money. Some left to pursue others goals such has clean jobs, some got busted and are facing multiple decade of prison in the US (two extremities).

Anyways, all of that to say that I don't really have any literal knowledge in the offshore world, but I know how OPSEC and money work. I built a pretty solid network of individuals through the years and also have a decent wealth for my age.

My goal is to launch a crypto service (mainly crypto -> cash/luxury/offshore Company/offshore Bank account), I already have some peoples ready to work.
I have a connection with a lot of people who need to diversify their cryptocurrencies, they don't have a solid knowledge of anonymity, but they have the funds and they do trust me since I'm an old player and I never scammed anyone.
I also would like to move from my current country, who's known to be one of the most taxed country in Europe.

I think that's all, if any part of this thread breaks T.O.S, please mod remove it and inform me, I'll edit it ! :)

leave quickly, until it is allowed.
Yeah I want to since a few years now, I travel lonely since my 16, but I don't really know where to head to.
Got some friends who proposed to move to Australia with them for a 3 years period, but not sure, I feel like it's not suiting any better than my actual country.
I would love to visit Iceland, but life here seem pretty hard and costing.

Yeah I want to since a few years now, I travel lonely since my 16, but I don't really know where to head to.
you're not the only one struggling to find the place worth all the hassle
but do it as fast as possible, especially before having your own family or/and be ready to use the opportunity for birth tourism once it happens, it can make things easier
Got some friends who proposed to move to Australia with them for a 3 years period, but not sure, I feel like it's not suiting any better than my actual country.
unless you live in France, Australia is probably a downgrade

Reactions: Marie Manila
you're not the only one struggling to find the place worth all the hassle
but do it as fast as possible, especially before having your own family or/and be ready to use the opportunity for birth tourism once it happens, it can make things easier

unless you live in France, Australia is probably a downgrade
I feel like the best thing I could do is setup a company in Madagascar to achieve what I'm looking for, and just travel between different countries until finding the one I like. For the moment, I'm really focused on making bread, still not prepared to have a family, but in 5-10 years, why not ?

Welcome.

Is there a community for privacy oriented people, any chat or forums of people sharing information and learning from each other?
Those community are private much of the time so I can't link a forum or chat group, but do some research, I'm sure you will find one that is suited for your needing.

Welcome, Monero brother.
Thanks, XMR to the moon ;)

I have a connection with a lot of people who need to diversify their cryptocurrencies, they don't have a solid knowledge of anonymity, but they have the funds and they do trust me since I'm an old player and I never scammed anyone.
Welcome to the world of privacy. You may work hard to maintain peoples privacy. Every day it get's harder.

Good luck my stranger friend :)

Reactions: jafo and 0x1337

Latest Threads