Our valued sponsor

Address UBO Cyprus Company

MarkusCostigan

Apr 23, 2022
Malta
Visit site
Hello, I would like to register the company in Cyprus, then get a house and apply for the yellow slip (as director of my company). Since I will be the UBO, will the residential address details be those of the country I am coming from or those I will give of Cyprus?

Is there a way to use the public UBO residence address for a service address that is not the actual residence address?

Thank you.

Hello, I would like to register the company in Cyprus, then get a house and apply for the yellow slip (as director of my company). Since I will be the UBO, will the residential address details be those of the country I am coming from or those I will give of Cyprus?

Is there a way to use the public UBO residence address for a service address that is not the actual residence address?

Thank you.
Assuming your question relates to the address details you will submit as the UBO for the incorporation of the company, in order to act as secretary of the company you will need to provide the Cyprus address, this also applies for the registered address for the company.

If you were only going to be a shareholder in the company then you could also use your foreign address.

I have also sent you a PM

Latest Threads