Our valued sponsor

Amazon FBA - can you still make money if you start today?

There is nothing wrong with courses. Just because some are bad doesn't mean they are all bad.
Amazon FBA is super competitive now for a few reasons:
1. CPC price are at an all time high, and you won't survive if you ignore PPC to get traffic and it will eat your margins big time.
2. Chinese factories are now becoming smarter, and instead of selling to you, there are now going direct and removing the middle man, so you won't be able to compete based price.
Not to say, it is not doable it is just harder in my opinion.
My advise is focus on good branding and high margin products that way you won't suffer with cash flow issues and restocking inventory. Good luck in your journey

I had access to a bunch of leaked Amazon FBA courses and they were very basic
Let's say they advertise their course is 10 hours long but what they put is basic bulls**t like how amazon works etc. They spend very little time on most important things like how to set up the PPC campaign. One of the courses costed 5K USD if I paid for it that much I would be just mad...

My advise is first test the waters and start small, try to gain experience, don't go all in with your capital

And as someone mentioned it's harder now but still profits to be made for sure, you need to find something very niche and a good branding is important too. Make professional photos of the products! It's crucial for ecommerce

The only ones who make money with FBA are those who sell overpriced courses.

FBA is the stupidest business model EVER because you don't own customers data.

In the exact moment your busiess will take off an alert will pop up in Bezos restroom from where he will call his chinese factory to launch an Amazon Basic version of your product and guess what? He will put you out of business overnight.

AMZ is not a charity. See it as your partner. Sometimes it will cheat on you, but overall it can be a mutually beneficial relationship.
wise word...Business runs on mutual benefit.....With FBA you do not have to deal with shitty customer....handle all customer service ....that's a plus for me....Amazon deal with them.....It remove a lots of headache from business...For someone it is not good deal.....but for me It works like a charm......End of the day It is subjective things...Make some unique product get trademark/patent for this...outsource production to third word country.....sell exclusively on amazon...It works like no other business......Hassle free market for selling your unique product......All you get do with only using your laptop...

Most people failed at FBA. or hate it ...because they do not put enough effort...Just copying other people business model.....In some product niche FBA reach the saturations point.....People throwing money like crazy on ads...without proper research..

FYI Google AdSense take 40% commission and Youtube ads take more than half .......People are running business not charity

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkRevoMan