Our valued sponsor

Andrew's Tate Zero Taxe Advice. (Works in UK and USA !???)

he setup a company in Emirates.

That thing is actually good for him. Home arrest, and "city arrest" and "country arrest" .... this will deduct his prison sentence.
So , most likely he will delay the court....new layers, medical problems, for years...and if he will receive a 5 years, he will say he already "served" 6.

For guys at his level it doesn't work this way. He can hired a lot of muslims guys, pakistan ,indians in Dubai to also do his job and work at his company. he pretend to only be an employee.

He was running a webcam studio. One girl who worked for him was an ex police officer, in the same "state" he had his business.if a complained of a romance scam, the case was solved.

he also had girls who where chief of the prison ,etc...

what else can i say more? do you think he really is a victim? and yeah he is not for tax evasion , he is on a "paroll / country arrest" , that time will be deducted , he will do maybe 3 -6 months jail time for show off and publicity .

I explained it already: He has a company in Dubai, but he has multiples employee who works there, video editing and so on....he owns nothing .... actually he owned a lot of s**t, and his iphone was not even encrypted!

They have enough money to make it looks like it is run from Dubai, they even have a manager, the Ukrainian "Army guy".... he lives in Dubai ,especially since the war ...

What are you talking about? The company isn't even incorporated in Dubai but the US and sort of Poland. Check the screenshot I attached, it comes from their website.

he setup a company in Emirates.

That thing is actually good for him. Home arrest, and "city arrest" and "country arrest" .... this will deduct his prison sentence.
So , most likely he will delay the court....new layers, medical problems, for years...and if he will receive a 5 years, he will say he already "served" 6.

For guys at his level it doesn't work this way. He can hired a lot of muslims guys, pakistan ,indians in Dubai to also do his job and work at his company. he pretend to only be an employee.

He was running a webcam studio. One girl who worked for him was an ex police officer, in the same "state" he had his business.if a complained of a romance scam, the case was solved.

he also had girls who where chief of the prison ,etc...

what else can i say more? do you think he really is a victim? and yeah he is not for tax evasion , he is on a "paroll / country arrest" , that time will be deducted , he will do maybe 3 -6 months jail time for show off and publicity .

I explained it already: He has a company in Dubai, but he has multiples employee who works there, video editing and so on....he owns nothing .... actually he owned a lot of s**t, and his iphone was not even encrypted!

They have enough money to make it looks like it is run from Dubai, they even have a manager, the Ukrainian "Army guy".... he lives in Dubai ,especially since the war ...

Your explanation is basically: Setup a company in Dubai, and your tax affairs are instantly taken care of

• Haha
Reactions: jafo
I'm sure that if you join his war room you can get to know his structure

It's only $8000. Bargain.

I don't see that pushed as much now, I guess it's because they can't travel to a fancy location for a "retreat" to give members some semblance of value for money.

• Haha
Haha. He doesn't teach other people what made him wealthy because then he would be out of business! So no cam girl classes or classes how to make classes, just dropshipping, copywriting, company structures etc.

I find it strange on a forum like this that no one could answer me what kind of Polish/LLC/Romani residency structure he's doing. Because from what I've learned here is that you can't dodge taxes by setting up a company offshore.

It's only $8000. Bargain.
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

One can literally purchase 20 BRK/B shares for this money!

I am so shocked and dismayed that so many people would choose to pay for a "War Room" instead! hi%#

The world is full of gullible dreamers!

PS. €95/month here on OCT has brought back huge (unrealized) gains for me by just swapping all my USDT to Bitcoin after getting hammered by most here for months rof/% . I love that tough love! ;)

Love the posts where people are focusing on his finances and tax structure...

That's what we're hear to learn about

Andrew Tate is surely a great case study?

Would be great to focus on business and keep the personal attacks about him separate?

Haha. He doesn't teach other people what made him wealthy because then he would be out of business! So no cam girl classes or classes how to make classes, just dropshipping, copywriting, company structures etc.

I find it strange on a forum like this that no one could answer me what kind of Polish/LLC/Romani residency structure he's doing. Because from what I've learned here is that you can't dodge taxes by setting up a company offshore.
he stated the secret in one of his videos. If you figure it out, please dont post it around.

I still think people are missing the obvious.

Tate has openly bragged about not paying taxes, various corporate structures, multiple passports, "owning nothing", owning various properties within complex structures, how his cars are not in his personal name, etc, how he is making millions per month from various businesses, etc.

Yet when he was arrested, and EVERY aspect of his life was under huge scrutiny and was all over the press, nothing was interesting about his business setup. You had every woke media outlet in the world digging for dirt and speaking to people he'd associated with decades ago, and they've collectively managed to find zero?

The obvious answer is that the wealth is exaggerated, and the structure is not some fanciful tax play he'd like his target market to believe.

Reactions: Jerry1911 and jafo

Tate has openly bragged about not paying taxes, various corporate structures, multiple passports, "owning nothing", owning various properties within complex structures, how his cars are not in his personal name, etc, how he is making millions per month from various businesses, etc.

Yet when he was arrested, and EVERY aspect of his life was under huge scrutiny and was all over the press, nothing was interesting about his business setup. You had every woke media outlet in the world digging for dirt and speaking to people he'd associated with decades ago, and they've collectively managed to find zero?

The obvious answer is that the wealth is exaggerated, and the structure is not some fanciful tax play he'd like his target market to believe.
I agree. I also think he's exaggerating his wealth, but what I posted earlier, they did manage to confiscate cars and watches up to 5 million dollars. That's still an impressive sum. And to exaggerate his wealth is a part of his business model.

You usually say that one in a thousand of your followers will convert. He has around 8 million followers on twitter. If one in a thousand of those pay for his Real World scheme that is around 400 000 USD a month. It might not be 300 million, which I believe he has boasted about before, but it's still a lot.

His Real World business, is not just a simple Romanian SRL. It's a US/Polish structure which apparently no one here knows anything about, which is fishy since I've never seen anyone here bring up a certain tax structure/residence/territory without some member here not knowing about it.

Reactions: ilke
I agree. I also think he's exaggerating his wealth, but what I posted earlier, they did manage to confiscate cars and watches up to 5 million dollars. That's still an impressive sum. And to exaggerate his wealth is a part of his business model.

You usually say that one in a thousand of your followers will convert. He has around 8 million followers on twitter. If one in a thousand of those pay for his Real World scheme that is around 400 000 USD a month. It might not be 300 million, which I believe he has boasted about before, but it's still a lot.

His Real World business, is not just a simple Romanian SRL. It's a US/Polish structure which apparently no one here knows anything about, which is fishy since I've never seen anyone here bring up a certain tax structure/residence/territory without some member here not knowing about it.
Maybe he's not the owner of the "Real World" and is simply the face of it.

... or he lied to everyone to cause confusion later? :rolleyes:

PS. He's NOT a dumb guy! He's devious!

Reactions: ilke
Of course, he is the face of the company, but not the owner.

I knew it! rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/%

I just stated this about 40 minutes ago rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/%
1709389816615.png

;) :cool:

PS. Great find! Thanks for sharing! It's good to keep one's mental saw sharpened! ;)

Reactions: polonieth
Of course, he is the face of the company, but not the owner.

Do you have any more sources than this random tweet? I'm googling now and can't find anything to back that tweet up. And also, there's no chance in hell that he would have promoted that company so much without getting anything in return. He owns it one way or another through something or someone, and this just leads back to what kind of structure this is? Which I have repeated many times by now, but I'll just accept that it's unlikely that I'll ever find out.

Last edited:
Reactions: pixbix and jafo
Do you have any more sources than this random tweet? I'm googling now and can't find anything to back that tweet up. And also, there's no chance in hell that he would have promoted that company so much without getting anything in return.
What other source do you need than the court doc?

Nobody said he got nothing in return, I am sure he made plenty $$$. As I said earlier you can see in the videos when he went from pretend wealth to sell the dream, to plenty of disposable cash on hand to spend on cars, jets, hotels etc.

I was pointing out that perhaps he doesn't have some complex offshore structure for all his purported businesses.

Do you think those YouTube clown boxers are the real owners of "Prime"? Or someone else has used them to be the face of it...

cvjwv1v4hxp81.png

• Haha
there's no chance in hell that he would have promoted that company so much without getting anything in return.
I agree with you that they are NOT doing this for free! But...herein lies the rub...

Just a thought....
I promote AAPL (I don't use it, but I sell it),
I promote Coca-Cola (I don't drink it),
I promote MSFT (I only use it for web surfing, other times I use Unix derivatives)
I promote $MC (I don't use anything theirs. If I am in a group and I have to have a drink with others, I will request MC's products)
etc etc.

Of course, I own stocks and continue to invest in the above-mentioned companies, but I don't "consume" them. I explicitly do NOT mention my investments in any of the above in my personal or business life.

Maybe the Tate brothers own stock in those companies or get compensated for promoting them? :rolleyes:

Nobody said he got nothing in return, I am sure he made plenty $$$. As I said earlier you can see in the videos when he went from pretend wealth to sell the dream, to plenty of disposable cash on hand to spend on cars, jets, hotels etc.

I was pointing out that perhaps he doesn't have some complex offshore structure for all his purported businesses.

Do you think those YouTube clown boxers are the real owners of "Prime"? Or someone else has used them to be the face of it...

View attachment 6325
rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/%
I have NEVER seen that meme before...I spat my coffee all over my keyboard smi(&%

I can't stop laughing... reminds me of Ms. Cleo - Call me now!

Everyone thought Ms. Cleo owned her stuff, but in court records, it was finally discovered that it was owned by 2 cousins, Steven Feder and Peter Stolz. She was merely the face of it.

Also, contrary to popular belief, Ms. Cleo was from LA and she made up that Jamaican accent to lure in gullible people who wanted their past & future read and altered :p :p :p :p

Source: Miss Cleo - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Also this Rob guy is on the same game as Andrew Tate "I'm Rob, and I'm an advertising & ecommerce lawyer. If you make money online, I help you keep it."

View attachment 6325
Is a random, unverifiable PDF a legit court doc?

I'm not sure about youtube clown boxers, but you're comparing apples to oranges. Andrew Tate is the only one I know of who promotes the Real World. It's not several "Tates" who promotes the Real World.

"I was pointing out that perhaps he doesn't have some complex offshore structure for all his purported businesses."

So you're suspecting that he pays dividend tax and CIT in Romania?

I agree with you that they are NOT doing this for free! But...herein lies the rub...

Just a thought....
I promote AAPL (I don't use it, but I sell it),
I promote Coca-Cola (I don't drink it),
I promote MSFT (I only use it for web surfing, other times I use Unix derivatives)
I promote $MC (I don't use anything theirs. If I am in a group and I have to have a drink with others, I will request MC's products)
etc etc.

Of course, I own stocks and continue to invest in the above-mentioned companies, but I don't "consume" them. I explicitly do NOT mention my investments in any of the above in my personal or business life.

Maybe the Tate brothers own stock in those companies or get compensated for promoting them? :rolleyes:

rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/%
I have NEVER seen that meme before...I spat my coffee all over my keyboard smi(&%

I can't stop laughing... reminds me of Ms. Cleo - Call me now!

Everyone thought Ms. Cleo owned her stuff, but in court records, it was finally discovered that it was owned by 2 cousins, Steven Feder and Peter Stolz. She was merely the face of it.

Also, contrary to popular belief, Ms. Cleo was from LA and she made up that Jamaican accent to lure in gullible people who wanted their past & future read and altered :p :p :p :p

Source: Miss Cleo - Wikipedia
The Tate brothers are the only ones I know of who promotes the Real World. I find it difficult to believe it was someone else's business idea and they just employed them and no one else.