Our valued sponsor

'Anonymous' Stripe/Braintree account

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigshank

Mar 19, 2020
Cyprus
Visit site
This is my first post on the forum: looks like a great community, so happy to be part of it.

Having that said, I have a question regarding setting up an 'anonymous' Stripe/Braintree US account (please note that these are the only 2 providers I can work with). I mean anonymous in the sense where my name is not associated with the account (thus, not listed as the business owner/representatieve).

This is not to avoid taxes (since I will pay them) but to avoid government officials (outside the US) being able to request information from Stripe/Braintree about the owner.

I know there is also the possibilty to use darks, however, there is always the chance of getting your account and it's funds freezed, which is too risky for me.
Now I have been thinking about setting up a business with a nominee director that is willing to share his name, address and passport details to register a Stripe/Braintree account.

The latter, if set up in the right way, should be completely legal according to e.g. Stripes information about a) company ownership and director requirement, and the b) beneficial owner and director definitions (you can find the information online).

However, are there people right here that had succes using a similair method / know companies that are able to set this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads