Our valued sponsor

Anybody tried DTS Money? Crypto friendly EMI

RobertNozick

Member Plus
Oct 16, 2020
Visit site
DTS Money DTS Money - is operated by (i) Xward Pay Inc. (hereinafter "Xward", "we" or "us"), a Canadian incorporated company with incorporation number BC1332850, located at Suite 2500, Park Place 666, Burrard St., Vancouver, BC, V6C 2X8, Canada, regulated by FINTRAC as a Money Service Business (MSB) with registration number M21791680 and (ii) its partners from time to time.

DTS Money DTS Money - is operated by (i) Xward Pay Inc. (hereinafter "Xward", "we" or "us"), a Canadian incorporated company with incorporation number BC1332850, located at Suite 2500, Park Place 666, Burrard St., Vancouver, BC, V6C 2X8, Canada, regulated by FINTRAC as a Money Service Business (MSB) with registration number M21791680 and (ii) its partners from time to time.
Is it your site ? the website has no information only a login? Please reply within the next 24 hours or your thread will be removed!

Reactions: jafo
Canadian MSB + European company without a license that is involved for no reason.

According to the register, the company is owned by an Italian living in Monaco.

DTS Money prides itself in offering dedicated IBANs although Canadian MSBs do not have the ability to connect to payment systems or issue IBANs. The MSB is a much less regulated license, and even lower level than an SPI (although it is not completely value-less).

The website here does not contain much info. The pricing is vague - and bank transfers are all free when paying 15 EUR monthly? It makes no sense.

I wouldn't necessarily say this company is a scam. The owner and CEO publicizes himself, which is already a decent sign. They may have an EMI / PI partner that issues IBANs for them - or maybe even work with a bank to do such. It is possible. I just think the site is slightly unprofessional and the license may be inadequate for some purposes.

Cards and crypto exchange are definitely a cool feature, and I'd like to see how this platform goes on.