Our valued sponsor

Anyone has experience with pocketbitcoin ?

Expierences ? NO KYC
There are a bunch of these.
But be careful, it is not "NO KYC".
It is KYC light or hidden kyc.

They will just use your provided name of the bank account you're using plus the wallet info which can be retrieved by chainanalysis. They also do pattern analysis, so most likely you cannot buy and sell at the same time.
They also retain the data and provide these to auditors and the regulator etc, everything is being done exactly by the books.

That being said, the service works well as do all the others, but again, it is NOT no-kyc.

I talked to these guys on a bitcoin conference recently
they present a clear business model - 1.5% (I didn't verify) fee for "nonKYC" on-ramp up to 1k eur per day - they openly admit that they actively record and evaluate the names and account numbers to enforce it to the extent that makes their regulator happy
just sharing, don't know much more and didn't try, they are too expensive and inefficient for me with too little improvement of my privacy compared to big KYC exchange

I talked to these guys on a bitcoin conference recently
they present a clear business model - 1.5% (I didn't verify) fee for "nonKYC" on-ramp up to 1k eur per day - they openly admit that they actively record and evaluate the names and account numbers to enforce it to the extent that makes their regulator happy
just sharing, don't know much more and didn't try, they are too expensive and inefficient for me with too little improvement of my privacy compared to big KYC exchange
Yah indeed. Accurate take.

There are a bunch of these.
But be careful, it is not "NO KYC".
It is KYC light or hidden kyc.

They will just use your provided name of the bank account you're using plus the wallet info which can be retrieved by chainanalysis. They also do pattern analysis, so most likely you cannot buy and sell at the same time.
They also retain the data and provide these to auditors and the regulator etc, everything is being done exactly by the books.

That being said, the service works well as do all the others, but again, it is NOT no-kyc.
to be fair this is probably as far as it can technically get and an anonymous online on-ramp is impossible to achieve... big challenge and opportunity businesswise

Latest Threads