Our valued sponsor

Are you thinking of closing your UAE business or already close down after New Corporate Tax ?

Are you thinking of closing your UAE business or already close down after New Corporate Tax ?

• Yes

Votes: 38 50.7%
  • No

Votes: 31 41.3%
  • Already close down

Votes: 8 10.7%

• Total voters
Do you think it will lower the "dubai-hidden-taxes" or higher it? I mean, most of services were a bit "overpriced" as there were no taxes at all. No that taxes are coming, will it keep it high? Funny enough, come accounting companies that were basically doing nothing will have to work harder....

Also, do you know reliable accountants in Dubai? We don't have a lot of movements to maintain in an accounting systems and we also seek for tha auditin partner.

Last edited:
i am also interested in accountants that can run freezone company accounting in Dubai
You need accountant to handle your accounting OR to fully run your company (not sure that I understood correctly from your post).

There's a well known provider offering a free tax registration + free accounting for first 3 months so they might not be bad to start with.
(not sure if I can post the link so I'm not advertising them)

Also, there are many accounting companies and you can find them on google, send emails to ask for more details, pricing etc.

Latest Threads