Our valued sponsor

As a cryptocurrency trader/investor, what do you keep your eyes on?

Greetings, OffshoreCorpTalk & Comm.

As somebody who's trading/investing in cryptocurrencies, what are some of the things that you keep your eyes on in order to start assuming what could potentially happen in the market? For example, cryptocurrency price correlation to the stock market - do you keep up with such tickers as Dow Jones, S&P 500, and the stock market in general via TradingView? Also, how much of an impact does the monthly release of the CPI (Consumer Price Index Summary) make on your trading-related decisions?

After spending tons of time constantly consuming information from YouTube, as well as different online courses, I've decided to filter it out and narrow it down a bit by asking what would be your suggestions. Hopefully, I can get some solid answers from those who are a part of the game.

If you could share some knowledge below, that would be highly appreciated.

Greetings, OffshoreCorpTalk & Comm.

As somebody who's trading/investing in cryptocurrencies, what are some of the things that you keep your eyes on in order to start assuming what could potentially happen in the market? For example, cryptocurrency price correlation to the stock market - do you keep up with such tickers as Dow Jones, S&P 500, and the stock market in general via TradingView? Also, how much of an impact does the monthly release of the CPI (Consumer Price Index Summary) make on your trading-related decisions?

I just look at BTC price and ES1! as I trade both.
No news, no message boards, no Youtube.

After spending tons of time constantly consuming information from YouTube

Bad idea generally imo. Most info out there is trash.

Reactions: crystalclear