Our valued sponsor

Best country for website hosting privacy

basicbased

Oct 27, 2023
Canada
Visit site
Hi everyone - I'm looking to start up a crypto exchange and I'd like to know the best country to host it in. I'd like to be able to host it with nearly complete anonymity, or at least in some place where US or EU authorities wouldn't be able to get all of my information without at least some legal speed bumps. Anyone have any ideas or opinions?

Switzerland, Island, Netherlands.
I'd assume this was hardcore sarcasm. None of these countries are suitable for 'anonymous' hosting in any way.

Hi everyone - I'm looking to start up a crypto exchange and I'd like to know the best country to host it in. I'd like to be able to host it with nearly complete anonymity, or at least in some place where US or EU authorities wouldn't be able to get all of my information without at least some legal speed bumps. Anyone have any ideas or opinions?
The topic of hosting is a complex one but one rule you have to understand is no matter how many layers or countries you put infront of your services eventually they can be traced. No proxy or VPN will help as I briefly outlined in this guide Unlock the Gates of Success: Mentor Group Gold!

In reality you can host anonymously anywhere. However some places are easier to access by mentioned adversaries due to either partnerships like 14-eyes or the G7 'high speed' Internet crime network. If you are looking for 'complete anonymity' you can never have a specific setup and keep it 'as-is' but have to constantly move it around. That requires a lot of skills and constant monitoring. If you go the most obvious route which is to employ (actual) bulletproof hosting providers then you will definitely run into issues such as people peeking-in your servers, something far, far less likely if you host with a legitimate hosting company.

Definitely look outside the 14 eyes and make use of reverse proxies as they can expand the security, anonymity level and performance of your services. Never use Netherlands as they have it priority to kick out bad actors for a long time. It was never really revealed to me who started the very retarded trend of hosting stuff there - many previous cases and examples to research why not.

On that topic you should clearly identify your threat model in line with your desired business audience. If you require total anonymity first you will scare or discourage normal, every day users from using your cryptocurrency - why would they use an unknown unregistered 'shady' service? Second you will invite the users who do want anonymity themselves and while there are many normal, everyday users like that there will be ones coming from what 'high risk' sources according to AML 'standards'. Enough of them pollute your wallets and bring the AML risk up. What do you do then? There are ways to reduce AML risk etc. but once you get blacklisted/put on sanctions list like Garantex for example it is hard if not impossible to get under. Bitcoin and cryptocurrency should not adhere to such ridiculous lists of course but we all live in the real world where the one with the mightiest sword still orders the music we play to.

Look at Shinjiru. They been in the game for over two decades doing this.

Reactions: apres777
Talk with this service https://www.privex.io/ But they are more for small private issues. Exchange might be to big for their infrastructure.