Our valued sponsor

Best Offshore company for e-commerce business with merchant account??

buka

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
Me and partner are looking for best country to open offshore company for our e-business! We need bank account and merchant account for credit card processing to get payments from customers into our offshore company. What is best solution for us and where to start? Can we use 2checkout.com for payment processing?

It's difficult to say what offshore jurisdiction is best for your needs, howver, I would go and find a merchant account provider first to see what offshore jurisdictions they actually accept. Once fund, you can proceed. Typically a BVI or Cyprus company will be accepted by most European MAPs.

Yes a BVI company with Cyprus bank account is perfectly fine for your needs. There are lots of alternatives but typically this is the chepeast solution in Europe.

That's sound good. We are considering a setup with a Seychelles or BVI company holding a Cyprus company with 2 cyprus bank accounts. Seems to be best solution for our needs.

Please note, You will want to incorporate the Cyprus company first, get banking and merchant account for this company and then change the ownership structure. The reason for that is, the acquiring bank will do some due diligence on the setup and if they see the owner to be a Seychelles or other offshore company then they will ask for ultimate beneficial owner data anyway!! It requires a very special and complicated setup if you want Ultimate Beneficial Owner protection, and it may not be easy to do!

There will be an additional fee for the change of ownership and new documents.

Me and partner are looking for best country to open offshore company for our e-business! We need bank account and merchant account for credit card processing to get payments from customers into our offshore company. What is best solution for us and where to start? Can we use 2checkout.com for payment processing?
Why not just open paypal or 2checkout account for the offshore company? I'm looking as well for a comlete package offering offshore company,bank account and paypal / 2chouckt account.

Reactions: protain
This could be one of the hardest questions to answer when it comes to business. It is good to take risks in business. You can go with a really far idea such as venturing to third world countries. If your business is anyway related to their basic needs, then, you have a good chance. On the one hand, you can go safe with already established names like those in the European region.

2co.com for your offshore company i.e. Seychelles corp. would work best for you. I don't believe it is possible to open a real stable merchant account for a offshore company' date=' most are fraud who are offering this service offshore.[/quote']
Great indeed 2co accept Seychelles and Belize companies for payment processing and you can use paypal, cool :cool: Additionally, if you have a Cyprus company many other payment processors like RBS Worldpay accept it as well for payment processing. :)

That would be great and actually what I was looking for at some time ago.
What would such package be worth to you? and do you know that they may shut everything down when they find out that you took over the company with banking and merchant solution without notifieing them?

Reactions: poulaCo and buka
What would such package be worth to you? and do you know that they may shut everything down when they find out that you took over the company with banking and merchant solution without notifieing them?
I would don't care about the money if there is a package available like that and it just would last for 2 - 3 months. Man I would be able to do a good amount of money!

What business are you into buka ?

For a ready-made offshroe company, offshore account and merchant account you have to be lucky to find any working package / solution! I have been looking for such for some time and had no luck. If anyone know how to accomplish this, please post back here or PM. Thanks!

Why not just open paypal or 2checkout account for the offshore company? I'm looking as well for a comlete package offering offshore company,bank account and paypal / 2chouckt account.
Can this really be done? Do you know if 2co supports all offshore jurisdictions or only Seychelles and Belize? I want to apply for an account with them as soon as my Cyprus and BVI company has been incorporated and I have the incorporation documents to submit to them.

Can this really be done? Do you know if 2co supports all offshore jurisdictions or only Seychelles and Belize? I want to apply for an account with them as soon as my Cyprus and BVI company has been incorporated and I have the incorporation documents to submit to them.
Thanks for your PM and order poulaCo ;) everything is forwarded to our sales. as far as we have been informed 2co.com has no issues with a Seychelles, Belize, or any other offshore company in order to open accounts with them! You may approach them directly. For sure there are no issues at all with a Cyprus or BVI company.

Reactions: protain and poulaCo

Latest Threads