Our valued sponsor

Best offshore company setup 2014, input please?

buka

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
With all the changes, all the regulations and all the law changes worldwide I wonder what is the best offshore company setup in 2014?

I'm looking for input at the following bullets:

• Offshore jurisdiction
  • Privacy
  • Asset Security
  • Less complicated maintenance
  • No tax filing no audited accounts
  • No KYC or DD documents

Your input is much appreciated. It can't be that a Seychelles or Belize company is the only offshore company offering most of all this ;) ??

Reactions: Spinat
No offshore jurisdiction will allow to register a company without KYC / DD documents, at a minimum they will require a passport copy and utility bill!

Reactions: buka
With all the changes, all the regulations and all the law changes worldwide I wonder what is the best offshore company setup in 2014?
I'm looking for input at the following bullets:

• Offshore jurisdiction
  • Privacy
  • Asset Security
  • Less complicated maintenance
  • No tax filing no audited accounts
  • No KYC or DD documents

Your input is much appreciated. It can't be that a Seychelles or Belize company is the only offshore company offering most of all this ;) ??
You won't find anyone who is willing to incorporate your company without DD and KYC documents that's for sure. If you find one, please care about your assets and money they can take it all from you within seconds! Only way to avoid this would be if someone else has control of your company and belonging bank account!!