Our valued sponsor

Buying Crypto with USD bank account as non-US resident

TerraMan

Sep 10, 2020
Visit site
Hi All!

I am a Venezuelan citizen, resident of Argentina. I have a personal bank account in a US bank with some USD. I want to buy some crypto with those USD, but I am dont know what platform I can use?

I can't open a personal account on any US crypto exchange. I can't send my USD from my US bank account to any non-US exchange. At least not that I am aware of any non-US exchanges that accept USD deposits from a US bank.

Any suggestions?

Thank you all very much in advance!

@TerraMan

Might be tricky, thus far a few far fetched option might exist.

1. If US bank acct has card attached supposedly, you could avail that towards purchasing crypto on Ramp, from a few Crypto platforms...ie
Changelly,
Uphold
etc.

2. Use a local Peer2peer exchange service based within US...(USD > Crypto)...a scenario Where Both Parties Have a Local Bank Acct, details would be Credited/debited as local TRX

3. Verify a Paypal Acct, using US Bank Acct details+ debit card if any..and proceed to swap PP amount for Crypto, within your vicinity,Geo Location via a CEX outside the US, or simply purchase crypto with PP balance..( tho quite unpopular, as most sellers of crypto are risk averse to the method)..

@TerraMan

Might be tricky, thus far a few far fetched option might exist.

1. If US bank acct has card attached supposedly, you could avail that towards purchasing crypto on Ramp, from a few Crypto platforms...ie
Changelly,
Uphold
etc.

2. Use a local Peer2peer exchange service based within US...(USD > Crypto)...a scenario Where Both Parties Have a Local Bank Acct, details would be Credited/debited as local TRX

3. Verify a Paypal Acct, using US Bank Acct details+ debit card if any..and proceed to swap PP amount for Crypto, within your vicinity,Geo Location via a CEX outside the US, or simply purchase crypto with PP balance..( tho quite unpopular, as most sellers of crypto are risk averse to the method)..
Much appreciated! Thank you!! I will look into these options!

Hi All!

I am a Venezuelan citizen, resident of Argentina. I have a personal bank account in a US bank with some USD. I want to buy some crypto with those USD, but I am dont know what platform I can use?

I can't open a personal account on any US crypto exchange. I can't send my USD from my US bank account to any non-US exchange. At least not that I am aware of any non-US exchanges that accept USD deposits from a US bank.

Any suggestions?

Thank you all very much in advance!
Hi, just do what every Venezuelan do to buy crypto with a bank account, register in Binance (I did it with my Venezuelan CI) and start operating in P2P (more or less like LocalBitcoin worked some years ago). You can buy BTC (or any other crypto) including with you bank account in Bs or Pesos.