Our valued sponsor

Canadian bank closing accounts

cashking

Mentor Group Gold
Apr 11, 2023
canada
Visit site
I live in Canada and constantly receive wires and do transfers. However, banks keep closing my accounts, as Canadian banks are too sensitive. Do you guys have any alternatives for receiving money from different countries or any other country where banks are more flexible about having many transactions?

both. Closed my business one and my personal. Im assuming that it was regarding my transactions. Too many transactions exceeding 10k
What kind of business is it? What reason do the banks give you when closing the account?

I see companies transacting hundreds of thousands and millions per day. Amount alone isn't an issue, especially on business accounts.

Reactions: Alexmorgan
What kind of business is it? What reason do the banks give you when closing the account?

I see companies transacting hundreds of thousands and millions per day. Amount alone isn't an issue, especially on business accounts.
Yup i know but welcome to canada where they shut down your account for no reason.

Where they can seize your account for supporting the truckers (during covid)

Import/export business……..

Long story short i know i can use use crypto but some rather the old school bank method

There are no surprises here! You aren't just "making" it—you are killing it. That's a no-no in today's society!
OCT made a video about this here:
Thats crazy. Im actually gonna look it up.

Thank you

I do a lot of transactions and need a bank that doesnt close if there’s too many of them.

Good to know. But is there a country where they are more lenient with wires/transfers. Because canadian accounts gets close for barely no reason
there is always a reason no bank will turn down money, and as stated before your issue is having wires coming all over the world with countries that are considered high risk for the bank appetite.

• Haha
Reactions: jafo