Our valued sponsor

Canadian bank closing accounts

It's some low IQ frustrated bank monkey(s)!
I wish it was that simple. But no, the low "IQ monkey" is an algo of risk dept that flagged the account, gone are the days that there is an actual human making the decision and even then they go with whatever the algo told them. And not just institutional banks even your run of the mil EMI is doing the same thing. albeit their have bigger tolerance.

Reactions: jafo
I wish it was that simple. But no, the low "IQ monkey" is an algo of risk dept that flagged the account, gone are the days that there is an actual human making the decision and even then they go with whatever the algo told them. And not just institutional banks even your run of the mil EMI is doing the same thing. albeit their have bigger tolerance.
It's the low-IQ monkey who programmed that! The system didn't program itself.

Last edited:
Have you noticed how during the fastest tightening period in history where the largest banks are making an absolute killing they’ve reduced their risk portfolio - when those rates come back down suspect the risk sensor will be reduced

It is very, very strange. I think you should open the account and then use this account to pay for Mentor Gold. Why? Because those bank account closed for "no reason" only happens to new members here. It really rarely happens to long-term members here.
Pay with crypto

Reactions: jafo
What do you mean by stable coin?
These are some of them:
USD₮, EUR₮, CNH₮ , USDC, DAI, FDUSD, TUSD etc.
Get paid in crypto?
Yes! 100% yes! Circumvent banks and "trusted third parties" by ANY means necessary! [en usant de tous les moyens]

The polymath was VERY clear and direct in his mathematical diatribe:
1712670866108.png

The coup de grâce is highlighted in yellow. ;)