Our valued sponsor

Cashing out crypto and then?

I like Offshore Corp Talk for responsible advice you don't see much of on the Net, says "Grandpa 85, a/k/a Peter Taradash.
The next BTC run you were waiting for has certainly run since you wrote the above. I had some BTC bought recently at an average cost of $30K per BTC. It has more than doubled as of today ...5 Mar 2024 ... <[email protected]> wrote:

What real estate is good? Many places are OK. If you look in the best, safe, Ultra Modern neighborhood of Manila called "BGC" you can get a good condo depending on size, amenities, view, floor, etc. from about $100,00 for a studio up to practically infinity like $5 million for a 500m2 penthouse. I just bought a 2 brm 2 bath in the $300,000 range. I like the fact that the prices, condo fees, real estate taxes, and everything else in BGC are maybe 20% or less than in Miami, Phuket or French Riviera costs. Air BnB is legal. Price appreciation is expected to be at least 10% a year in U$A dollars. Rents in BGC can give you a 20% annual yield. Most Manila condos have the problem of rapid deterioration after the developer sells all his units, but Ayala properties have a record of excellent maintenance. I am retired and don't have much to do so if you are in the Philippines and want no-cost advice (if you buy me a hamburger & a beer), feel free to contact me. I like Offshore Corp Talk for responsible advice you don't see much of on the Net, Good Luck! Peter Taradash
The Bitcoin run hasn’t even started. A Bitcoin bull run cycle doesn’t start until you cross previous ATH. Sure going from 16k to 20k can also be referred to as a run but when it comes to bitcoin we speak of “cycles” and the bull cycle hasn’t started yet. Why stop at doubling your money when one can 4x or more? Sit back and relax. You’ll be able to buy 4 times more apartments (at least). GL

Have any of you already perhaps started thinking about an 'exit strategy'? It might be smart to sketch a plan now already. You can't predict the top, but you can be quite wrong and still make a lot by buying more at lower levels during the next bear market. I imagine it could be interesting to evaluate how unstable the price increase is and sell off in parts. I don't think either fundamental or technical analysis will be helpful here. Rather, something that checks how fast we are approaching gold's market cap(?)

Who know, maybe we will reach the top in the coming few months and see a fall before we even get into the next year.

Reactions: peter taradash

Latest Threads