Our valued sponsor

China social credit score

Status
Not open for further replies.

tina

Sep 20, 2019
Visit site
Digital ID will include a kind of Chinese style social credit score, your vaxx status and will be linked to your cashless wallet. And if those in power don't like what they see, they will bar you from whatever they wish - shops, gas stations, flights, border crossings, anything ... Good luck with that! Got to resist!

??? Why are we in the West so quick to project "our" worst fears onto others who have NOT done anything to us??? stupi#21 Are we inherently racist? :rolleyes:
1688496142256.png

There is NO evidence to ANY of this, so why do we do it? :rolleyes:

This is a legitimate question! I'm NOT attacking ANYONE. I would like for us to focus on what WE know for sure. What we have evidence for. Not on what we think we know vis-à-vis a stranger we know NOTHING about. So, why do we do this? What's the psychological defense mechanism for this? :rolleyes:

The reason I am saying this is because it derails the topic into areas we know NOTHING about. It becomes off-topic. Let's stay ON topic!

Reactions: 12345
??? Why are we in the West so quick to project "our" worst fears onto others who have NOT done anything to us??? stupi#21 Are we inherently racist? :rolleyes:
View attachment 4973
There is NO evidence to ANY of this, so why do we do it? :rolleyes:

This is a legitimate question! I'm NOT attacking ANYONE. I would like for us to focus on what WE know for sure. What we have evidence for. Not on what we think we know vis-à-vis a stranger we know NOTHING about. So, why do we do this? What's the psychological defense mechanism for this? :rolleyes:

The reason I am saying this is because it derails the topic into areas we know NOTHING about. It becomes off-topic. Let's stay ON topic!
You should rethink your post. There is nothing wrong with "assuming" when mentioning it in the context of this thread.

If you want to discuss European Digital Identity (which you're obviously very eager to do), you will have to accept that others will come up with examples where this has already been implemented.
What does all this have to do with racism...(?)

So, learn about what's going on outside of Europe to understand what's going on inside of Europe.

Reactions: Radko
So, learn about what's going on outside of Europe to understand what's going on inside of Europe.
I have been going to China for over 3 decades. I deal with factories/manufacturers daily. A lot of them, ~20%, have sold their company and "retired" to the West. I have asked both residents of China and those who have left China this question for years and they have NO idea what I am talking about.

Now, if you don't believe me, you can hire your own lawyer in China, pay them a retainer, and pose your questions. They'll give you a written legally-binding opinion.

• Angry
Reactions: backpacker
  • Haha
Reactions: jafo
What the media calls the Chinese social credit score is what we call the credit score in the West.

Just the same thing we have here but they try to demonise it because it's Chinese.

Take out your reading glasses and tell me where I posted anything about "social credit score" in this thread, and the other thread -> Digital Identity for all Europeans!! - Your thoughts please.
Where did this post of yours go? :rolleyes:
1688743592835.png

because when we click on it, it takes us here:

1688743720609.png

rof/% rof/% rof/%

I'm going to let others make up their own minds about you and your credibility! But I can tell you this sort of "behavior" is NOT conducive to the advancement & financial enlightenment we're all seeking here.

Do better!

Where did this post of yours go? :rolleyes:
View attachment 4989
You are really a bit behind the curve. Check the threads and realize that this has been split into two.
Moreover, it is YOUR post ki#¤% . No worries, a good opticician can help with this one ... :p
Then, are you a group of people of what's the reason of saying "we click"? stupi#21
You must have severe psychological issues ...
the advancement & financial enlightenment we're all seeking here.
If you need a forum for that: Poor soul!
Anyway, now I understand why you never post anything which might be helpful to other users. You are still seeking for enlightment cry&¤
Hot tip: This forum has an "Ignore" function - use it :p ki#¤%

• Haha
You are really a bit behind the curve. Check the threads and realize that this has been split into two.
Moreover, it is YOUR post ki#¤% . No worries, a good opticician can help with this one ... :p

Then, are you a group of people of what's the reason of saying "we click"? stupi#21
You must have severe psychological issues ...

If you need a forum for that: Poor soul!
Anyway, now I understand why you never post anything which might be helpful to other users. You are still seeking for enlightment cry&¤
Hot tip: This forum has an "Ignore" function - use it :p ki#¤%
Your ad hominem fallacy is your confession of defeat.
“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”

Source: Don't be a Loser. Listen to Socrates.

With the above post, you disqualified yourself stupi#21

Note: We can continue this nonsense until one of us gets banned from this forum ... ki#¤%
  1. All any of us ask from you is to provide the case law or the official government website.
  2. That's it.
  3. If you can't, that's OK. We won't think any less of you! There are so many things I am aware don't know it's scary! There are a LOT more things I don't even know I don't know. ja334¤¤#
  4. You don't need to become defensive and start hurling ineffective/weak/low-effort insults across the internet. Why?
  5. How is the latter (#4), the response you chose, help OCT become a better site? :rolleyes:

What the media calls the Chinese social credit score is what we call the credit score in the West.

Just the same thing we have here but they try to demonise it because it's Chinese.
#Bingo!

Kudos to you for being intellectually honest! :cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.