Our valued sponsor

Citizenship in countries that *really* will not extradite to European countries or US

Does anyone have any new ideas for passports one can acquire through CBI or donation that will not extradite, hopefully with legal precedent.

This is for military draft “minimization” and avoiding any other issues with western countries should the need come up.
That I know of, only Russia. Christopher Emms (and many others) from the UK who got indicted by the FBI (crypto-related) is living large in Moscow. He even became a reporter for RT. You'll find him on Instagram trolling the FBI, the US DOJ, the EU, and the UK courts rof/%
He recently got married to a gorgeous Russian girl. Man is living his best life :cool:

For example, even though Brazil's constitution guarantees that Brazilians will NEVER be extradited...In practice, Brazil WILL extradite anyone ... even natural-born Brazilians in "certain circumstances" - Directly from the horse's mouth: https://www.gov.br/mj/pt-br/assunto...18/1/18,assassinato do marido norte-americano.

In essence, if a country is weak, it WILL get bullied NO MATTER WHAT! It's the law of the jungle! :rolleyes:

CBI: none, but you could hide in one of the small Vanuatu islands as a local and you will be unlikely to be extradited. Another option as a Vanuatuan is to change name and start living on a boat permanently, without remaining too long in a single harbor.

Almost every country will grant citizenship if the donation is large enough.

But if you want to hide, you don’t really need to spend any money. Just be smart.
This is a good lesson:

That I know of, only Russia. Christopher Emms (and many others) from the UK who got indicted by the FBI (crypto-related) is living large in Moscow. He even became a reporter for RT. You'll find him on Instagram trolling the FBI, the US DOJ, the EU, and the UK courts rof/%
He recently got married to a gorgeous Russian girl. Man is living his best life :cool:

For example, even though Brazil's constitution guarantees that Brazilians will NEVER be extradited...In practice, Brazil WILL extradite anyone ... even natural-born Brazilians in "certain circumstances" - Directly from the horse's mouth: https://www.gov.br/mj/pt-br/assuntos/noticias/pela-primeira-vez-brasileira-que-perdeu-nacionalidade-e-extraditada#:~:text=Brasília, 18/1/18,assassinato do marido norte-americano.

In essence, if a country is weak, it WILL get bullied NO MATTER WHAT! It's the law of the jungle! :rolleyes:
I am looking into the Russian CBI, because my small pacific nation might “betray” me or my family for a couple million in aid money.

CBI: none, but you could hide in one of the small Vanuatu islands as a local and you will be unlikely to be extradited. Another option as a Vanuatuan is to change name and start living on a boat permanently, without remaining too long in a single harbor.

Almost every country will grant citizenship if the donation is large enough.

But if you want to hide, you don’t really need to spend any money. Just be smart.
This is a good lesson:
I am Vanuatuan but as I mentioned above, the new president is good, but Vanuatu is Vanuatu, not being a major power would likely sell me out.

Hiding is all good and well, but it is difficult to do international business and raise a family in such an environment.

my small pacific nation might “betray” me or my family for a couple million in aid money.
In a New York minute! cry&¤
I am looking into the Russian CBI,
100% this! Speak to @Don about this.

Remember, NOBODY has to know you have Russian citizenship or residency...NOBODY

It's your secret weapon! I knew a guy that his passport was confiscated. He freely turned it over to the feds and courts. So freely, they didn't even book him as they continued their Grand Jury investigation.

He had another passport stashed away that NOBODY knew about. He used this passport but ONLY AFTER he traveled to another foreign country (border crossing). There he used it to fly to Russia. He is one happy camper today! Free as a bird. His 2 "co-conspirators" died (~within 11 years), so his indictment was dismissed since there were NO witnesses to testify against him in court.

Be smart! ;)

It Brit, get residency in Pitcarin.

Just an FYI.

In the history of WW2 etc, the UK for example, never relied on it's citizens that were living in far flung places not connected to the Empire in a tangible way (i.e Aus, Cad, etc) due to concerns for loyalty, i.e a Brit living in say Thailand/China, etc would have been immune to call-up.

I believe similar may have occurred in the US.

*Oh and it wouldn't be 'extradition'. But leaning on the local Gov to revoke permission of stay forcing one to return home.

This is where a second citizenship is handy (think MaCafee, he opted to fly to London instead of the US, where there was a arrest warrant for him, and the pressure to send him to).

So Naru you go.

Last edited:
In a New York minute! cry&¤

100% this! Speak to @Don about this.

Remember, NOBODY has to know you have Russian citizenship or residency...NOBODY

It's your secret weapon! I knew a guy that his passport was confiscated. He freely turned it over to the feds and courts. So freely, they didn't even book him as they continued their Grand Jury investigation.

He had another passport stashed away that NOBODY knew about. He used this passport but ONLY AFTER he traveled to another foreign country (border crossing). There he used it to fly to Russia. He is one happy camper today! Free as a bird. His 2 "co-conspirators" died (~within 11 years), so his indictment was dismissed since there were NO witnesses to testify against him in court.

Be smart! ;)
You can't leave the borders of any major 1st world country with a second passport if you have court orders against you and a travel ban. They will stop you at the border and arrest you.

Reactions: wellington
You can't leave the borders of any major 1st world country with a second passport if you have court orders against you and a travel ban. They will stop you at the border and arrest you.
i look at the borders of any major 1st world country and seemingly all kind of people can get in without any form of id or visa.
So you will make it out too if you really want to ;).

Reactions: jafo
In this particular case, the guy took a greyhound to San Diego and vanished into Mexico. ;)
As we speak, people are crossing the borders without any "checks" ;)
Also, NOT every border has a "check" ;)

I am looking into the Russian CBI, because my small pacific nation might “betray” me or my family for a couple million in aid money.

I am Vanuatuan but as I mentioned above, the new president is good, but Vanuatu is Vanuatu, not being a major power would likely sell me out.

Hiding is all good and well, but it is difficult to do international business and raise a family in such an environment.
Russian CBI is a dead end.

Reactions: Dreamy
Only if you run into a checkpoint. In Europe, you can travel around almost without encountering any checks if you look ordinary and drive a nicer car.

Only if you run into a checkpoint. In Europe, you can travel around almost without encountering any checks if you look ordinary and drive a nicer car.
Yes but eventually you'll exit Schengen and that's where the inter-connected European checkpoint is.

Well I guess it's easy to leave Schengen if you place yourself in a truck full of mannequins.

• Haha
This is sad, does Egypt work? Not sure if I want to live in that hole though if anything goes wrong.
Those do have extradition of own citizens so far I know. At the moment you can be safe in Russia but this situation will be also not endless. In Netherlands you have a footballer Quincy Promes, he is wanted by Dutch authorities for 2 separate cases. He plays in Russia.

• Haha