Our valued sponsor

Company + Bank account Advices

CaLViN

Aug 9, 2018
Visit site
Hello fellows,
We have been using offshore companies and bank accounts since 15 years or so..
Currently we have UK LTD and LLP along with Rietumu and BlueOrange bank account.

I am looking for company and bank account alternatives.
Our main business area is mobile application development.
We dont have shady business as we are receiving money from apple,google and facebook.
Do you have any bank account and juris. advices for me ? I am looking for opening bank accounts to backup current structure.

Thank you!

Hello fellows,
We have been using offshore companies and bank accounts since 15 years or so..
Currently we have UK LTD and LLP along with Rietumu and BlueOrange bank account.

I am looking for company and bank account alternatives.
Our main business area is mobile application development.
We dont have shady business as we are receiving money from apple,google and facebook.
Do you have any bank account and juris. advices for me ? I am looking for opening bank accounts to backup current structure.

Thank you!
Hey i want to do the exact same thing , i was looking for some bank account for my limited company in the U.K ,
but the issue is , i don't hold a passport yet , any possibility from any of the EMIs ?
also I'm an Indian citizen btw ,
I'm thinking of appointing a staff member who lives in EU region or in UK and then get a bank account in it's name is that a good Idea ?
or are there any alternatives ?

hmm, considering the below threads:
Rietumu - for all victims of fraudulent account closure and theft of funds
We can forget BlueOrange and Latvia

So I would look for alternatives like EMI's for your business. I know not all EMI's are accepted by the companies you mention, but if you open a business account most of them provide you with own IBAN account number which then should work.

With legit business and UK companies it should not be too hard. Personally, i know people with very similar set up working for many years succesfully with Polish PKO bank. From my experience, Polish banks are generally very professional (except for Citibank)

OP where are you from, country ?

It's going to be difficult with regular EU banks. However, Poland may be a good suggestion which you may try. Otherwise the question is if you are willing to travel to get a bank account.

Latest Threads