Our valued sponsor

Creocree

Mentor Group Lifetime
Aug 1, 2023
Czech Republic
Visit site
Good afternoon everyone!

Faced with the need to register a company in Hungary, without necessarily arriving at the place. Who had such an experience and maybe someone could share information about the registration process and contacts of people who helped in this process?

I would recommand Starimpex (starimpex.biz). Efficient, professionnal and nice. They offer remote formation by video with their lawyer, so no need to run for notariztion or apostilles.
Opened several companies with them (last one two weeks ago) and everything was always perfect.
You may ask for Istvan (can give you his direct email by PM).

Thanks to all for information! Will definetly ask everyone from provided

I would recommand Starimpex (starimpex.biz). Efficient, professionnal and nice. They offer remote formation by video with their lawyer, so no need to run for notariztion or apostilles.
Opened several companies with them (last one two weeks ago) and everything was always perfect.
You may ask for Istvan (can give you his direct email by PM).
Thank you! Can you PM, please?

Sorry, I dont know how to do it - seems I can t send - but yet recieve...

If you can t either, the contact person is Istvan Lengyel (mail istvan dot lengyel at starimpex dot biz , written in this form to avoid spamming). You can tell you re recommanded by Francois, from France.(That s me).

Sorry, I dont know how to do it - seems I can t send - but yet recieve...

If you can t either, the contact person is Istvan Lengyel (mail istvan dot lengyel at starimpex dot biz , written in this form to avoid spamming). You can tell you re recommanded by Francois, from France.(That s me).
Thank you very much! Have sent email, hope so he will help me

Did they helped you? Can you recommend?
Unfortunately, I never received an answer, although I wrote several emails, so I cannot judge on this issue.

But regarding Hungary, at the moment we have started our own path and are now opening companies on our own remotely. Everything is in our post on the marketplace.