Our valued sponsor

Compare Cyprus company with BVI company formation, what's best?

I agree with Jpay, please elaborate on what business you are into.

Reactions: buzzoffshore
As mentioned in the other thread already, there are other objectives that may be investigated to get a clear answer. However, none of the clients that incorporated a Cyprus company regret to have done this, they benefit from the various benefits such an entity gives them.

I god informed that a Cyprus company or any other offshore company can be used for almost any business so Adult, however, the problem will be to get a bank account and merchant account for the company if the business isn't legit,

There are no issues to get a company incorporated in Cyprus for Adult business. The problem can be to find a bank account for the company!

Most financial service companies will need a license in order to operate in Cyprus.

I god informed that a Cyprus company or any other offshore company can be used for almost any business so Adult' date=' however, the problem will be to get a bank account and merchant account for the company if the business isn't legit,[/quote']
As long as all the legal papers are settled, you will not have problems. You will have to register the businesses to make it to the offshore accounts. The government has a department that will take care of this. It will definitely be easier for you because it is private.

Reactions: JohnLocke
The problem is not the company formation for the business activity of Adult, but more, to find a bank who will accept that kind of business. Until last year there was only Laiki bank that accepted it in Cyprus, but now they are gone and there are no banks left.

Reactions: buzzoffshore
Correct GFY is one of the major Adult boards around where you can find lots of information.

After some time researching on offshore companies and offshore banking including merchant account for my Adult business I wound a working solution which I would like to share with you guys.

What I found out is that a BVI company (Cyprus would work as well, but BVI company is cheaper) can be registered pretty fast, banking can be anywhere in Europe, have accounts in Cyprus, Latvia, St. Vincent, Mauritius, Switzerland and Hong Kong. Additionally merchant account can be opened with CCBILL, Verotel, Epoch, WireCard, Charge2000 and many more. No problem at all.

The trick, you don't tell the day to day bank what business you are into! they never check this at all anyway.. otherwise you can put a e-wallet inbetween the payment processor and the bank and they wlll never find out. Means, you can ask the merchant account provider to pay to your PayPal, Skrill, RedPass or whatever e-wallet and then transfer the money from there to your bank account.

This has been working for us for a while, we are doing +200k USD per month.

Latest Threads