Our valued sponsor

Compare Cyprus company with BVI company formation, what's best?

alain said:
Comparing Cyprus company and BVI company' date=' can you say what best benefits there are with one or the other please?[/quote']
Cyprus good for real online / offline business and BVI for short time business mostly Internet business where merchant account is required.
I agree with this!

We got setup and doing fine with our business in Cyprus and BVI. Thaks to the owners of the forum for all help. Also the members here are very helpful.
Thanks for letting us know and to post your feedback it is always very helpful for all of us to read about good and bad.

Reactions: buzzoffshore
Cyprus good for real online / offline business and BVI for short time business mostly Internet business where merchant account is required.
I will say almost the same. Anyway, most people who want to conduct business within the European Union and want the lowest corporate tax are using a Cyprus company to do business here in the EU. Otherwise if you are doing business in Europe but it's Internet business, then you will maybe be better with a BVI company, it's cheaper and easier to maintain as far as I know.

After some time researching on offshore companies and offshore banking including merchant account for my Adult business I wound a working solution which I would like to share with you guys.
What I found out is that a BVI company (Cyprus would work as well, but BVI company is cheaper) can be registered pretty fast, banking can be anywhere in Europe, have accounts in Cyprus, Latvia, St. Vincent, Mauritius, Switzerland and Hong Kong. Additionally merchant account can be opened with CCBILL, Verotel, Epoch, WireCard, Charge2000 and many more. No problem at all.

The trick, you don't tell the day to day bank what business you are into! they never check this at all anyway.. otherwise you can put a e-wallet inbetween the payment processor and the bank and they wlll never find out. Means, you can ask the merchant account provider to pay to your PayPal, Skrill, RedPass or whatever e-wallet and then transfer the money from there to your bank account.

This has been working for us for a while, we are doing +200k USD per month.
That's great information with a few good and reputated billing companies for our offshore entities.

I will say almost the same. Anyway, most people who want to conduct business within the European Union and want the lowest corporate tax are using a Cyprus company to do business here in the EU. Otherwise if you are doing business in Europe but it's Internet business, then you will maybe be better with a BVI company, it's cheaper and easier to maintain as far as I know.
So Cyprus is the best place in europe to create a company for trading business in Europe? What about BVI company along with company in Belize and Hong Kong?

Comparing Cyprus company and BVI company' date=' can you say what best benefits there are with one or the other please?[/quote']
Both a Cyprus and BVI company can be good depending on what business activity you are into. If you are a business with a very limited budget I would recommend to go with a BVI company since it is pretty cheap and fast to incorporate, the down is that most business partners are not trusting a BVI company.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Simple answer! What business are you into and what is the purpose of the company? without knowing the answers we can't suggest what best fit your needs.

I would say that if you look for some cheap and fast formation in Europe you can go with a BVI company, specially for IM and other E-Com business it may be an advantage. For Investments and asset protection a Cyprus Holding company may be the better solution.

For the purpose of a Holding or investment company Cyprus is a great jurisdiction because of applicable tax laws and the privacy you gain while incorporating a company here! Also the corporate laws in Cyprus are very large in regards to loan agreements, privacy and anonymity protection and asset protection toosl.

Reactions: suzy
I don't believe there is anything that is best, I believe you will need to find out what your goals are and what it is you want to archive, once you know you can go for the setup that fits your requirements.

The topic has been discussed so many times here on the forum, there is NO BEST place to incorporate a offshore company. There is a wealth of opportunities in the many offshore jurisdictions for anyone. You need to make it very specific to what your goals and aims are you try to achieve! You need to know what exactly is the business activity and how do you want to conduct the business. Once you know, you can take a look at the offshore jurisdictions around to see which fit your needs!

Latest Threads