Our valued sponsor

crazy amount of control that passive/index fund managers have over publicly traded companies

troubled soul

Pro Member
Aug 23, 2020
Visit site
The immense power of investment firms like BlackRock and Vanguard has been a topic of much discussion in recent years. Some believe that these firms are becoming so powerful that they may eventually become more powerful than governments. These firms are already the biggest shareholders in many publicly traded companies, and they have a significant amount of influence over corporate decision-making. They are the biggest shareholders of everything.

What are your thoughts on this? Do you believe that these firms pose a threat to democracy? Or do you think that they are simply a reflection of the changing nature of the global economy?

Do they already become a shadow government?

Do you believe that these firms pose a threat to democracy?
100%! Not on just democracy but on everything else. I already battled with them when I battled with one of their companies. Their global security will come and you better be prepared! They're all former agents from different countries and their connections/favors run deep. Think of pensions of public servants etc etc. I'd rather hand-to-hand combat the Taliban or the Mexican cartel than these dastardly gang members! They are all intrinsically intertwined!!!

Do they already become a shadow government?
The worst! It's called regulatory capture!