Our valued sponsor

Crypto escrow provider

JohnnyDoe

Schrödinger's guy
Elite Member
Dec 6, 2021
beach
Visit site
Please suggest a reputable escrow provider for a crypto transaction. Seller wants to sell goods for high 6 figures $ and buyer wants to pay in crypto. No multi-sig (buyer doesn’t understand it), no random lawyers. Something like escrow.com (they don’t accept crypto unfortunately).

Reactions: jafo
Well, well what is secure these days and who can you trust when it comes to crypto!! If binance or kraken provided such a service I would have no doubts, but with all the scams I learn about every single day I'm curios to see what will be suggested right here.

Thread bookmarked to follow.

I found this one but I have no idea if they can be trusted: Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin Escrow Payment Service | Crypto Exchange
They will freeze those coins and ask for a boatload of documents, happens with every single one of these "escrow" services (when they're not a scam). I know you said multi-sig isn't an option but unfortunately it is the only option. The other one would be to use a P2P website and instead of a bank transfer you send the goods, but, if one was to open a dispute the coins would be returned to the sender.

Im trustworthy in the sense of 'I already made my bag and scamming people aint my style'
You both dont know me tho.

Externally, Ive heard of these people | Crypto Law & Escrow Services - Dubai | Dubai Crypto Law
but they fall into the 'random lawyers' category.
I say go with care if you are using the suggested company. It is less than a few months old :

dubaicryptolaw.com

Chances that something will go wrong are ultra high. You never know how this is going to end by now. They may have the best intention but brutally fail once they get the business rolling.

I say go with care if you are using the suggested company. It is less than a few months old :

View attachment 5616

Chances that something will go wrong are ultra high. You never know how this is going to end by now. They may have the best intention but brutally fail once they get the business rolling.

Seems like this domain has been hosted in 3 different providers during the past 2 years? This last '6 months' have been at GoDaddy.

Seems like this domain has been hosted in 3 different providers during the past 2 years? This last '6 months' have been at GoDaddy.
how do you see that?

It is registered 06.09.2023 and 66 days old!!

I believe it is your company if I'm not wrong!

'Hosting History'
That means the domain was expired, or was a placeholder or something but activated again 66 days ago and now it is registered with a website. Only the owner of the company can know that. And if you are not the owner I don't understand why you try to take this discussion.

Reactions: bizman
That means the domain was expired, or was a placeholder or something but activated again 66 days ago and now it is registered with a website.

yeah thats what I meant, the domain existed before and now its reactivated?

Only the owner of the company can know that. And if you are not the owner I don't understand why you try to take this discussion.

Its Sunday morning and I just think you are wrong? Not everybody in the internet is trying to get you :rolleyes:

yeah thats what I meant, the domain existed before and now its reactivated?

Its Sunday morning and I just think you are wrong? Not everybody in the internet is trying to get you :rolleyes:
That's up to you to decide. But fact is this company has not existed longer than 66 days! Do you want more proof ?

Well here we go:

1699777797740.png

1699777840099.png

With all what is going on on OffshoreCorpTalk I have learned a lot.

I readily admit when I am wrong, but so much information comes to me here every day that I am quite well-informed about what is going on. Of course, there are cases where I cannot know what is happening or where I am surprised just like all of you.

Reactions: bizman
That's up to you to decide. But fact is this company has not existed longer than 66 days! Do you want more proof ?

Well here we go:

View attachment 5617

View attachment 5618

I readily admit when I am wrong, but so much information comes to me here every day that I am quite well-informed about what is going on. Of course, there are cases where I cannot know what is happening or where I am surprised just like all of you.

Wasnt it easier to send this proof initially instead of accusing me of being the owner of the website? lmao ese ive been around this forum for some time already... If I wanted to plug my s**t Ive have done so already me thinks.

Ty for sharing.

Well here we go:

View attachment 5617

View attachment 5618

Wayback machine doesn’t store every page on the web, some old sites are completely missing and some have requested not to be stored.
Anyway a company doesnt equals to its website.
Having said that, I’m certainly not going to use any Dubai law firm.

Always better to be a bit paranoid than sorry later ;)

It is certain that Wayback Machine does not have all websites saved. But if a website has been successful for 2 years, I have not yet experienced that it isn't stored there. I have yet to see such a successful website that is not listed there. But that's a different discussion.

My point is also just that one must be careful, I can't handle all the threads and inquiries that come from users who have been deceived, made mistakes, or otherwise been financially wronged. I would like Offshorecorptalk to remain a forum where you can find useful information, and so we try hard here to fight against any scam!

• Love
My point is also just that one must be careful, I can't handle all the threads and inquiries that come from users who have been deceived, made mistakes, or otherwise been financially wronged. I would like Offshorecorptalk to remain a forum where you can find useful information, and so we try hard here to fight against any scam!
Thank you but I don’t think anyone sane of mind would use that Dubai escrow.

Reactions: jafo and JohnLocke