Our valued sponsor

Crypto Laundering | Time is no healer V2.

wellington

Mentor Group Gold
Nov 14, 2020
Visit site
  • Haha
Reactions: jafo and JohnLocke
It's a dangerous game to run such businesses in the USA and other regulated countries without a license and in amounts of millions. That they go back in time does not surprise me at all. This was experienced by a good business partner I knew in '21 where they likewise went back to 2014 / 2015 - the tax authorities did not care how long ago it was. The fine was hefty.

Court Doc: https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/68207459/1/united-states-v-klimenka/
rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/%
I bet my LIFE that ALL these:
1706907781241.png

are feds or Confidential Informants (read Snitches) ....and these are the people who testified in front of the *SECRET* grand jury which the defendant (or anyone else) will EVER get to see the transcripts rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/%

There were at least 2 snitches that "sang or composed" to the Grand Jury what the prosecutor told them to "sing or compose"... Remember, Grand Juries are ex-parte! There is NOT even a judge present. It's just a prosecutor his "witnesses" and, usually, 23 people...at least half of them asleep... Those who are awake are usually former Law Enforcement ;)
1706908319096.png

..more snitching (or false witnesses) here...
1706908544287.png

...and the ROBBERY continues ca#"!
1706908671754.png

I call BS on all this, but he is in handcuffs thanks to the Latvian vassal state...
1706908924492.png

So, we go look for him...
1706909601544.png

and he is NOWHERE to be found, which means... he's not just "singing"...he is also "composing", so anyone who did business with e-BTC better delete everything, and if there is a chance "they" can reach you...MOVE! Disappear!:oops:

I can explain how I know, but why? That's how the Feds work. They've repeated the same tactics for the last 40 years (that I know of) ;)

NGL, Klimenka is REALLY stupid. With that exposure and money, he should have been in Russia...until after the "test". There is a SIMPLE test to find out if there is a sealed indictment...it's so simple, that I'm surprised it's not publicized. ;)

rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/%
I bet my LIFE that ALL these:
View attachment 6126
are feds or Confidential Informants (read Snitches) ....and these are the people who testified in front of the *SECRET* grand jury which the defendant (or anyone else) will EVER get to see the transcripts rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/%

There were at least 2 snitches that "sang or composed" to the Grand Jury what the prosecutor told them to "sing or compose"... Remember, Grand Juries are ex-parte! There is NOT even a judge present. It's just a prosecutor his "witnesses" and, usually, 23 people...at least half of them asleep... Those who are awake are usually former Law Enforcement ;)
View attachment 6127
..more snitching (or false witnesses) here...
View attachment 6128

...and the ROBBERY continues ca#"!
View attachment 6129

I call BS on all this, but he is in handcuffs thanks to the Latvian vassal state...
View attachment 6130

So, we go look for him...
View attachment 6131
and he is NOWHERE to be found, which means... he's not just "singing"...he is also "composing", so anyone who did business with e-BTC better delete everything, and if there is a chance "they" can reach you...MOVE! Disappear!:oops:

I can explain how I know, but why? That's how the Feds work. They've repeated the same tactics for the last 40 years (that I know of) ;)

NGL, Klimenka is REALLY stupid. With that exposure and money, he should have been in Russia...until after the "test". There is a SIMPLE test to find out if there is a sealed indictment...it's so simple, that I'm surprised it's not publicized. ;)
Do go on about the “test” @jafo

Last edited:
Reactions: jafo
It's a dangerous game to run such businesses in the USA and other regulated countries without a license and in amounts of millions. That they go back in time does not surprise me at all. This was experienced by a good business partner I knew in '21 where they likewise went back to 2014 / 2015 - the tax authorities did not care how long ago it was. The fine was hefty.

BTC-e was directly linked to the Russian government and run by the FSB; it's a different story.

It’s true there’s some crossovers

It’s kinda like Russia turns a blind eye to activities which are essentially cyber warfare as it keeps skills fresh and ready for state use, the perps get to live good lives and the exchanges become laundering houses of those deeds.

The West however locks its black hackers up so in a time of digital warfare they can’t compete.

• Haha
Reactions: jafo