Our valued sponsor

cyprus bank account opening right now please

ghostbuster

Jun 10, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

All new here but happy to have found offshorecorptalkthu&¤#

I need to find cyprus bank account opening for my Belize company which I registered last year. Do you know which bank in Cyprus is the very best to open the account, low fees, not too many questions, and fast approval process?

Requirements are standard, need account opening with Debit Card, Internet Banking, Multi Currency account USD and EUR is fine.

I don't want to travel anywhere for the account opening everything should be handled remote by the agent or bank directly if possible.

From what I read it there are at least 5 banks in Cyprus for bank account opening and there may even be more, do you know which of the banks is the best and fastest?

Are there differences in the requirements the banks have in matters of documentation and what business they accepting for account opening?

Reactions: jorge and negon
Go with either Piraeus Bank Cyprus or Bank of Cyprus both have great Internet banking and Visa debit card with your company name printed on the card. I'm in the process to open an account with both of these banks. It seems that it will take some time to get this all done.