Our valued sponsor

Cyprus bank account or offshore bank account, what is best?

You can trust the bank in Mauritius and St. Vincent. I hold an account with both banks for some years' date=' by now no problems at all everything is working fine.[/quote']
Thank you for sharing your experiance with us.. very helpful actually. I was looking for alternative to cyprus bank, you know, never put all eggs in one basked.

Actually the majority of bussineses regardless if they are offshore or onshore companies have several bank accounts and even in different countries if they are trading internationally.

If you can get hold of a real offshore banking account like in Mauritius, Belize or Cook Islands or something do so, otherwise a Cyprus bank account may still be a good option if you can get one. Seems they have tighten their policy and the way they approve new accounts and customers.

Reactions: Spinat
Last edited by a moderator:
Thank for sharing Suzy.. Bank of Cyprus is indeed a stable bank regardless what people say they staid rock solid in the financial markets even today 2015!

As you see from all my posting I need help. What is best Cyprus bank account or offshore bank account for investment business?
I need to know why you say so and what requirements are there?
One and the same thing you are asking for. Most often a offshore bank account is total privacy and anonymity. In 2015 it has changed a little you will only have total privacy with very few banks and you need a more complicated setup if you want total banking privacy.