Our valued sponsor

EMI with US bank accounts

z3326237

Jun 15, 2021
Australia
Visit site
Hi guys, anyone knows EMI that can open US bank accounts other than these routing:

DEUTSCHE BANK TRUST COMPANY AMERICAS - Routing: 021001033
Wells Fargo - Routing: 121000248
Citibank - Routing: 031100209
Community Federal Savings Bank - Routing: 026073150
Bank Of America, NA - Routing: 121000358
Wise - Routing: 084009519

I need US bank accounts to accept ebay payments but ebay banned above mainstream virtual account providers.
Any knowledge would be much appreciated.

Reactions: lory
Hi guys, anyone knows EMI that can open US bank accounts other than these routing:

I need US bank accounts to accept ebay payments but ebay banned above mainstream virtual account providers.
@OP probably your best option would be physical biz acct, with US Correspondence Bankingcig-:,.

Reactions: lory
Just use a Puerto Rico bank with an ABA. I have given a few names before so search forum.

@OP probably your best option would be physical biz acct, with US Correspondence Bankingcig-:,.

Not sure such account would have ABA? My experience with a foreign bank that offers US dollar accounts was only SWIFT and an account number were provided. To receive eBay Payment, ABA is required, which local US accounts have. I'm outside of US, basically I'm looking for providers that remotely open US dollar accounts with ABA and it's easy to get multiple accounts. Many EMI satisfy this and Ebay is trying to close this loophole by banning these ABAs( list of routing number l provided)

Do you know if they remotely open accounts for foreigners and foreign companies?

Yes they do.

and would it be easy to get multiple accounts?

If you mean for multiple companies then yes. If you mean multiple accounts for a single company then I am not sure.

looking for the same thing, most of online banks are banned, did you find a solution?

Any current recommendations for us llc?

Same question. Need to open a US business checking account for my US LLC.
I got declined at BofA, got approved with Small Business Bank (ex Gardner National Bank), but I need to open at some other US banks.
Try to read e.g. this
US neo-banks List [For Non-Residents LLCs]
and this

Hi,
Which EMI was offering banking coordinates with Wells Fargo and Citibank ?
thanks !

Hey everyone, does anyone know about any EMIs that can set me up with a US bank account, but not the usual ones like DEUTSCHE BANK, Wells Fargo, Citibank, Community Federal Savings Bank, Bank Of America, or Wise?

eBay's pretty much blocked all these big names for payments, and I’m looking for a workaround to keep selling there. Got any tips on EMIs that eBay hasn't blacklisted yet, ones that are good for making transactions?

Maybe some new or not so famous banks that can do the job? Really need some solid advice here finding a good bank that eBay's cool with is super important for my shop.