Our valued sponsor

Epico finance

JohnnyDoe

Schrödinger's guy
Mentor Group Lifetime
Dec 6, 2021
beach
Visit site
I just received the email below from these guys: Epico Finance | Bank Account Opening
Does anyone know them?

Dear Sir or Madam,
I hope all is okay with you.

As a senior partner at Epico Finance, I assist organisations similar to yours in opening bank accounts around the world. I assume you already have an account at least with LT IBAN, but we can do better for you!

Let's have a brief phone call or email exchange to discuss how I might be able to improve payment collection and distribution processes cost of payments or foreign exchange.
Our banking network can support you with the following functions:

• -Named account IBAN (UK, NL, DE, LU, DK, AU, US, SG, PL, CZ, SE… etc)
  • -Send payments in 100+ currencies
  • -Receive payments in 40 currencies
  • -Flexible and individually made currency exchange rates
  • -Most of the payment methods: SWIFT, SEPA, SEPA Instant, ACH, FPS, CHAPS, etc.
  • -API integration
  • -Treasury management solutions
  • -Personal account manager
Let's have a chat.

Regards,

Vladislav

• Wow
Reactions: jafo
I just received the email below from these guys: Epico Finance | Bank Account Opening
Does anyone know them?

Dear Sir or Madam,
I hope all is okay with you.

As a senior partner at Epico Finance, I assist organisations similar to yours in opening bank accounts around the world. I assume you already have an account at least with LT IBAN, but we can do better for you!

Let's have a brief phone call or email exchange to discuss how I might be able to improve payment collection and distribution processes cost of payments or foreign exchange.
Our banking network can support you with the following functions:

• -Send payments in 100+ currencies
  • -Receive payments in 40 currencies
  • -Flexible and individually made currency exchange rates
  • -Most of the payment methods: SWIFT, SEPA, SEPA Instant, ACH, FPS, CHAPS, etc.
  • -API integration
  • -Treasury management solutions
  • -Personal account manager
Let's have a chat.

Regards,

Vladislav
I wouldn't trust them under any circumstances (yet). I register .com(s) and I register them for 10 years. It's only like $90. If someone can't afford $90 for a ten-year domain registration.... well...I have a problem with them then. :rolleyes:

Also, this: https://www.similarweb.com/website/epicofinance.com/

1693067809296.png

Looks like just about any other small "consultancy" outfit that does nothing more than introduce people to banks/EMIs/PSPs in exchange for a fee and kickbacks/commissions. Maybe they pass around some emails with lawyers so they can say they do offer additional services. Nothing bad about the business model as long as they can provide value and actually make a difference in the account opening process.

I wouldn't send KYC to them, though. Insist on only dealing with the bank directly for sensitive information like that.

Check their backgrounds to get a feeling for what their contact network might be like.

Marvelous. The much coveted US, Australian, and Singapore IBANs. Not even the banks there know about them.

Latest Threads