Our valued sponsor

EU IBAN for FZCO in ecommerce

winjamin

Jun 22, 2020
Visit site
We just got our account with 3S suspended, as they didn't think our type of business was worth the risk I assume. We operate an ecommerce business from dubai, selling to EU countries, which requires us to offer bank transfers as a payment solution. As our customers are facing fees and what not when trying to transfer directly to us in Dubai, we are looking for a solution where we can obtain an IBAN account within EU.
We have around 1000 transfers of 200€ per month.

Any suggestions to whom we might replace 3S with?

We just got our account with 3S suspended, as they didn't think our type of business was worth the risk I assume. We operate an ecommerce business from dubai, selling to EU countries, which requires us to offer bank transfers as a payment solution. As our customers are facing fees and what not when trying to transfer directly to us in Dubai, we are looking for a solution where we can obtain an IBAN account within EU.

Try Payset

Why not just set up a US LLC subsidiary? And then get a Mercury bank account there?

Because he needs SEPA

Reactions: jafo

Do individuals transfer the 200€ or companies?

Why not just set up a US LLC subsidiary? And then get a Mercury bank account there?
I'm not familiar with Mercury, but if they don't provide a bank account with an EU location for SEPA-transfers, it is of very little use to us.

Have a word with BVNK or maybe SatchelPay in worst case.
Thanks, I will contact BVNK first.

Currenxie
I will take a look at Currenxie as well, thanks.

Try Payset

Because he needs SEPA
Will do, thank you!

AFAIK Uae is banned from EURO for banking
Only usd works for dubai
Why don't you accept credit card payments via stripe
We sell nicotine pouches, which I highly doubt Stripe will approve of.

Do individuals transfer the 200€ or companies?
Strictly individuals.

Reactions: uranium
I'm not familiar with Mercury, but if they don't provide a bank account with an EU location for SEPA-transfers, it is of very little use to us.

Will do, thank you!

Strictly individuals.
I heard of it nicotine pouches are trending in Sweden
You are probably doing drop shipping. What ever bank you find, be clear with them from beginning about what you are selling
I think those high risk credit card processors can accept your business

i'm on the same page - looking for EUR virtual IBAN account. registered for currenxie but they offer eurozone-based account only for amazon sellers, otherwise you can get UK (local payments only) or HK based (swift) EUR account.
also tried with currencyfair but they offer a shared account DE-based, no virtual IBAN.
still looking

i'm on the same page - looking for EUR virtual IBAN account. registered for currenxie but they offer eurozone-based account only for amazon sellers, otherwise you can get UK (local payments only) or HK based (swift) EUR account.
also tried with currencyfair but they offer a shared account DE-based, no virtual IBAN.
still looking
You can get a UK SEPA enabled EUR account, it has the same functionality as any EU EUR account.

Reactions: wasted

Will do, thank you!

Strictly individuals.
No wonder account is suspended. EMIs do not like C2B transactions unless its a licensed entity