Our valued sponsor

EU Plans DAC8 Regulation

Before FATCA, CRS, AML, AEOI, etc etc, life was so much better and we all prospered.
The more things these non-producing "public officials" introduce/implement, the worse things get for everyone...except for the "public officials".

What am I missing here? :rolleyes:

Reactions: zzzzzz and Forester
I really don't understand how these regulations scare people... It would only scare you if you are KYC'd somewhere and never paid taxes right?

You are either a law abiding citizen who pays taxes and KYC's/using Centralized Exchanges....
or
You are a sketchy tax evasion dude who surely never does any KYC on any Centralized Exchange

Both parties dont have to worry much about any regulations?

(not trying to be cheeky here, just genuienly confused why people are always that upset about that stuff...)

I really don't understand how these regulations scare people... It would only scare you if you are KYC'd somewhere and never paid taxes right?

You are either a law abiding citizen who pays taxes and KYC's/using Centralized Exchanges....
or
You are a sketchy tax evasion dude who surely never does any KYC on any Centralized Exchange

(not trying to be cheeky here, just genuienly confused why people are always that upset about that stuff...)
I'm just going to remind you what you just wrote here:
1688752114927.png

Here you have one of those public officials who implement those regulations making $300K/year with a Net Worth of $11,500,000. You do the math. Good luck.

1688752503095.png

I'm just going to remind you what you just wrote here:
View attachment 4991

Here you have one of those public officials who implement those regulations making $300K/year with a Net Worth of $11,500,000. You do the math. Good luck.

View attachment 4992

I do not say it's good or fair mate! Not at all. As I said in my other post... I have enough of it and move away from Germany because I cannot reach my financial goals in this system... So I am NOT a fan of any of these politicians who make these regulations while being super rich themselves (for some sketch reason) while we are abiding law... I DONT support that s**t. But it is reality and you have to play after the rules or look for another game to play (other country etc.)

or

Agreed, it's so easy to just move to a low or zero-tax jurisdiction and solve all your problems. But some people just love to prophesize doom all day long and warn about the imminent collapse of all civilization and economical system.

Reactions: calif89

or

Your logic assumes that governments will always act in good faith. What guarantees do I have that when they start to struggle to even pay interests on their massive debts they won't embark on a massive arbitrary wealth confiscation spree? And use all the datas collected under their different schemes to extract assets from the "law abiding citizen"?

What guarantees do I have that when they start to struggle to even pay interests on their massive debts they won't embark on a massive arbitrary wealth confiscation spree?
None!
And use all the datas collected under their different schemes to extract assets from the "law abiding citizen"?
This is guaranteed.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
So you have at least one guarantee. Even though it's most likely not the one you wanted to have. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: jafo