Our valued sponsor

EUR account at Currenxie

Sean Restling

Apr 11, 2019
Visit site
If I request a EUR account at Currenxie (non Amazon seller), do you know which IBAN I'll be given? IE, GB, BE.. Thanks.

Screenshot_20240411-201629.png

You choose that in the dropdown. The default dedicated IBAN is through the British Citibank, which is a GB IBAN. I am pretty sure the EU one varies somewhat. At some point, I had a dedicated one through LHV Estonia; then it got changed to one with a "Currenxie -" prefix at EU Citibank. Now, it might be possible to request dedicated ones without that again.

You choose that in the dropdown. The default dedicated IBAN is through the British Citibank, which is a GB IBAN.
Exactly, Citi UK.
I am pretty sure the EU one varies somewhat. At some point, I had a dedicated one through LHV Estonia; then it got changed to one with a "Currenxie -" prefix at EU Citibank.
TBMK, Currenxie ended their EUR relationship with LHV and switched to Citi, as it is for their Global accounts.
Now, it might be possible to request dedicated ones without that again.
Might be – I do not know. But beware: EUR collection accounts are not available for companies registered in the EU (if nothing has changed in last months).

Reactions: ilke
Do they accept UK LTD with None UK Resident Director/ UBO ( Ukrainian) ? Legitimate Online Business
Would be great to have some Input
If director/ UBO has a Ukrainian passport but another residence then may be; on condition that the business has no UA ties. With a UA residence it is a no-go, Currenxie has UA on the prohibited regions list as of a high-risk.
(Of course, you can ask Currenxie directly; the staff there is friendly.)