Our valued sponsor

Fake sneakers business

jinobino

Jan 16, 2021
Visit site
Hey guys

Just met a guy at the pool who sells fake sneakers online.
He does it in a very naive way.
He runs campaigns on Facebook, takes the payment by PayPal and ship it directly from Chinese supplier (like drop shipping).
I think I can scale up this business very easy but question is how to take payments without getting in troubles?
I told him PayPal is a very bad idea to take money on high risk business as they can freeze the account in 1 second.
The other way is to setup company and psp but there is the legal issue of selling fakes so you will have to use a sleazy pop and money is in a big risk (mostly to USA people btw).
Another guy told me that most of the guys use a method of setting up a shop in Ali baba with products who are not the fake sneakers and just put the same prices/codes on the products.
Does someone has any knowledge/experience on how to do this right?

Reactions: SoNewToAllShit
They process the hell out of it until they got shut down by the processor. Once shut down, they start over again. They make so much money in the short time of period that it is worth it.

Just met a guy at the pool who sells fake sneakers online.
He does it in a very naive way.
He runs campaigns on Facebook, takes the payment by PayPal and ship it directly from Chinese supplier (like drop shipping).
I think I can scale up this business very easy but question is how to take payments without getting in troubles?

Find another line of business and leave this stuff alone would be my advice.

They process the hell out of it until they got shut down by the processor. Once shut down, they start over again. They make so much money in the short time of period that it is worth it.
What boomy said.

Selling replica (without the customer knowing that it's replica) works nearly the same as creating the so-called "fakeshop". You get a shitton of profit to your third-party (drop) Stripe, PayPal (wouldn't suggest PayPal) or any other payment processor, and wallet. And once multiple charge-backs hit you, your Stripe (for example) gets shut down along with the shop. You just have to be quick enough to withdraw the funds. While you've got your funds on "HOLD", I would suggest telling the customer that yes, there is a slight delay, however, if the sneakers do not arrive to you within the next 15-days, we are going to ship out another pair for you, for free.

If the customer knows that it's a replica, your shop might live a bit longer, though. However, be ready to spend some budget on warmed-up Facebook Ads accounts.

how do you drive customer to your telegram ?
By promoting the channels (depending on each channel's niche) on different Telegram channels. It takes a good analysis, knowing your target audience well, and then you can easily bank on them.

However, we actually provide a good quality service and product, + offer the customer cash-on-delivery option which makes them trust us even more.