Our valued sponsor

Forced PCR tests when traveling

Pro Member
Apr 10, 2021
Panama
Visit site
Would like to get peoples opinion on PCR tests which you are forced when traveling because you can hear a lot of bad information about these tests that they contain diffrent types of content.

PCR tests are generally useless so the question for me is why are they using them and why are they putting it so deep near your brain.

There must be surly solutions to not take these PCR tests (even when vaccinated required at many destinations) as i doubt the "elite" and their helpers are going to use them themself.

Your thoughts or solution on it ?

• Haha
Reactions: jjrapy
I believe PCR testing is a mass DNA data collection operation.

When you understand the essence of their end goal, which is the emergence of humans with Artificial Intelligence, this makes perfect sense. As each human being has their own unique DNA resonance frequency, which would be needed for them to connect you to their technological cloud they are creating, this is why we are seeing them penetrating the blood brain barrier with PCR tests.

23-and-Me, a DNA collection company that spits out ancestry information, sells its data legally, thanks to their TOS to BGI Group out of China. BGI is a biotechnology company and subsidiary of the W.H.O.

The WHO is run by Bill Gates.
BGI is run by the Chinese CDC.

23-and-Me is run by Anne Wojcicki,
Anne Wojcicki was married to the Google/Alphabet CEO.
And
She is the sister of Susan Wojcicki, the CEO of YouTube.
They're all connected.

Dr. Kary Mullis (Inventor of the PCR test) speaking out on the AIDS fraud over a decade ago, imagine if he was alive to witness the manipulation of his method of testing, he just happened to die of “pneumonia” in August 2019, it doesn’t sit right with me.

An experimental physicist and bio-material researcher Prof. Antonietta Gatti examined various PCR test rods under the microscope and analyzed their ingredients. Take a look at picture attachments.

Attachments

• photo_2021-05-05_11-26-52.jpg
    photo_2021-05-05_11-26-52.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 62
  • photo_2021-05-05_11-26-53.jpg
    photo_2021-05-05_11-26-53.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Would like to get peoples opinion on PCR tests which you are forced when traveling because you can hear a lot of bad information about these tests that they contain diffrent types of content.

PCR tests are generally useless so the question for me is why are they using them and why are they putting it so deep near your brain.

There must be surly solutions to not take these PCR tests (even when vaccinated required at many destinations) as i doubt the "elite" and their helpers are going to use them themself.

I've had a couple of PCR tests done, I'm still alive, Bill Gates doesn't control me.

No problem getting PCR tests. Minor inconvenience at worst.

Use your 10+ years of hands-on, cutting-edge experience and knowledge medicine and science to expose the truth. Run for political office. Change the rules. Be the change you want to see in the world!

as i doubt the "elite" and their helpers are going to use them themself.
Or join the "elite". Keep the truth secret.

I've had a couple of PCR tests done, I'm still alive, Bill Gates doesn't control me.
Same.

Sent over 5G from my Windows Phone using Internet Explorer.

PCR tests are simply a money game. The testing businesses are making great cash from it all. Not sure there's much else behind it

Some of the swabs are definitely poor quality though so are contaminated with other fibres etc.

As for harvesting DNA, are there any freedom of information requests on how long the nasopharyngeal swab specimens are kept or where they go?

Avoiding them is either fly private, fly and try talk your way through immigration (or to even board the plane), or if returning to your country of residence, take the fine and dispute it.

Last edited:

Use your 10+ years of hands-on, cutting-edge experience and knowledge medicine and science to expose the truth. Run for political office. Change the rules. Be the change you want to see in the world!

Same.

Having to prove you are healthy with a test is more than a minor inconvenience IMO.

The OP is correct, the PCR cannot show infection or infectiousness, it's not a diagnostic tool. So asking why they're being used is a fair question. Money is the answer.

Reactions: jxxxxj
PCR tests are simply a money game. The testing businesses are making great cash from it all. Not sure there's much else behind it

Some of the swabs are definitely poor quality though so are contaminated with other fibres etc.

As for harvesting DNA, are there any freedom of information requests on how long the nasopharyngeal swab specimens are kept or where they go?

Avoiding them is either fly private, fly and try talk your way through immigration (or to even board the plane), or if returning to your country of residence, take the fine and dispute it.
I already called some private jet companies and they told me i need to test anyways if the country have such restrictions to visit them

Same.

If you have no good input its sometimes better to be silent and not trash somebodies else thread.

Just because you have another opinion which is totaly unrealistic doesn't mean others have to share it.

The OP is correct, the PCR cannot show infection or infectiousness, it's not a diagnostic tool. So asking why they're being used is a fair question. Money is the answer.
I don't think money is the answer because they can print now as much money as they want and if you are a member of their club you can get free money via fed.
For example you get a loan from the fed with very low interrest and deposit with a higher interrest (normaly 0.25%) back to the fed and make this way "legal" money.

Last edited:
Reactions: jxxxxj
Just because you have another opinion which is totaly unrealistic doesn't mean others have to share it.

Which one is it? You asked for opinions about getting PCR tests to travel, and I said it's a minor inconvenience. That is my opinion.

The rest was mostly in jest, and I apologize for my clearly failed attempt at humor.

Which one is it? You asked for opinions about getting PCR tests to travel, and I said it's a minor inconvenience. That is my opinion.

The rest was mostly in jest, and I apologize for my clearly failed attempt at humor.
Am sorry for the hard words but that topic is important for me and maybe some other people also if majority will see nothing special here.

Btw honest and mental healthy people are not being allowed to get a high governmental rank.What counts is loyality and being able to sell any garbage to the public as something good.
I know it from my own experience in the youth

Same.

It's called Microsoft Edge now, Internet explorer is dead, and they haven't made a Windows phone in years.... get with the times

The PCR is at minimum a brutal painful forced procedure... Attachments on the sticks are probably a conspiracy theory

Is there really any evidence that 5G is somehow being used for nefarious purposes?

Attachments on the sticks are probably a conspiracy theory

Is there really any evidence that 5G is somehow being used for nefarious purposes?
Hal Turner broke this on his show. A Russian hacker found a database on the dark web that shows vaccinated people’s info (vital signs, their exact GPS coordinates, whether they are sleeping or awake) being uploaded in real time. People who have received the jab are now being tracked in real time by the 5G technology. They have become transmitters, transmitting all info about themselves back to the mothership aka the AI receiver.

The idea that this is a conspiracy theory or the result of trust issues is an unfortunate and hopeful thought, created by people who simply cannot conceive of the reality around us.
The discussion is pointless, and the facts are the facts.

Hal Turner broke this on his show. A Russian hacker found a database on the dark web that shows vaccinated people’s info (vital signs, their exact GPS coordinates, whether they are sleeping or awake) being uploaded in real time. People who have received the jab are now being tracked in real time by the 5G technology. They have become transmitters, transmitting all info about themselves back to the mothership aka the AI receiver.

The idea that this is a conspiracy theory or the result of trust issues is an unfortunate and hopeful thought, created by people who simply cannot conceive of the reality around us.
Do you actually believe that video is real or you're just playing around? Because if you believe it's real, 5G in your body is the last thing you should be worried about

Reactions: FixieHartmann

Get some help mate.

The real 'conspiracy' is that there's a crapload of money being made off of these useless PCR tests. There certainly are ways to avoid it but you need to be part of an exempted category (e.g. essential worker), at least in the EU. Otherwise forget about it.

I believe PCR testing is a mass DNA data collection operation.

When you understand the essence of their end goal, which is the emergence of humans with Artificial Intelligence, this makes perfect sense. As each human being has their own unique DNA resonance frequency, which would be needed for them to connect you to their technological cloud they are creating, this is why we are seeing them penetrating the blood brain barrier with PCR tests.

23-and-Me, a DNA collection company that spits out ancestry information, sells its data legally, thanks to their TOS to BGI Group out of China. BGI is a biotechnology company and subsidiary of the W.H.O.

The WHO is run by Bill Gates.
BGI is run by the Chinese CDC.

23-and-Me is run by Anne Wojcicki,
Anne Wojcicki was married to the Google/Alphabet CEO.
And
She is the sister of Susan Wojcicki, the CEO of YouTube.
They're all connected.
I had a stroke reading this.

put on my tinfoil hat for a sec

Yeah bill gates last name is "gates" and we know that having a gate means that you want to keeps stuff inside, you can say it keeps anything "hostage". So That means that Bill want to keep the sheep inside his gates. and add that the middle letter in Bill's name is "i" which pronounced "EYE", rings a bell? Bill gates is ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED. and he wants to keep the SHEEPS in check inside his gates. but we WILL FIGHT BACK. because we are WOLFS not SHEEPS :cool::cool::cool:

take off my tinfoil hat

Didn't know that I would wake up to some hilarious BS like this in here, There is a reason I quit social media specially FB, but jokes on me I guess, I didn't know that FB will follow me here lol

There is no solution for this, maybe fake vaccine certificates could help in getting you to places that require visitors to be vaccinated, but in the airport, you have to comply!, just like with everything that happens at the airport, you don't really have a say when an airport officer chose you randomly for second screening, do you?.

And I see that you might see PCR tests as useless, but the thing is, it doesn't have to make sense to you, but it does have to make sense with the airport management and flight companies, specially flight companies since they have to comply with certain procedures otherwise the government will will shutdown their businesses.

as @Sols said, this is just a minor inconvenience, so is this really the hill that you want to die on?

Reactions: legrant and jjrapy
There is a reason I quit social media specially FB, but jokes on me I guess, I didn't know that FB will follow me here lol
Same here. I noticed that there have been a couple threads in the last days that reminded me of an “Eternal September” even though it is already October..

Let’s not turn this place into FB / Reddit / Telegram and leave the craziest ideas to people over there.

Reactions: MiddleEuroAsia

Latest Threads