Our valued sponsor

FOR SALE Genuine License Keys (Adobe, Microsoft, Citrix & More) for Companies and Small businesses - Best Market Prices

BrainWick

WickServices
BANNED MEMBER
Jun 28, 2022
Europe
Visit site
Hey there everyone,

First of all thank you for finally coming up with Marketplace idea, it might be very useful for some people on the forum.

So, I have an digital licenses available from well known software companies such as:

Adobe
Kaspersky
Eset
Microsoft
Office
Autocad

And list goes on.

All licenses are acquired legally, we ( my company ) are licenses distributors. Every digital license (key) is legit, no shady business, no stolen licenses or anything that might seems suspicious.
Full support is included for free for each purchased licence.

Bulk discounts will apply, just contact me regarding your requirements. We also have licenses that not might be listed here, just write whatever are you looking for, and I might get it for you.

P.S I ONLY WANT TO DEAL THROUGH FORUM, WHICH MAKES US BOTH SAFE, ESCROW ACCEPTED. ( You order through this thread, and leave review after the deal is done, which is of course optional )
I CAN INVOICE YOUR ORDER, SO YOU CAN BUY IT AS EXPENSE ON YOUR BUSINESS

Ask for the pricing, but current hot seller is: Adobe Acrobat 2020 PRO - 2 PC for LIFETIME WIN/MAC - 199€ including VAT.

Just few of licenses that we have:

✅ WIN 10/11 PRO

✅ Office 365

✅ Office 2019 PRO PLUS

✅ Windows Server Enterprise/Standard/Data Center 2008-2022

✅ SQL Server Standard/Enterprise 2017-2022

✅ Visual Studio Pro 2019-2022

✅ Visio Pro

✅ Oracle Standard/Enterprise

✅ Adobe Acrobat Pro/STD

✅ Creative Cloud for All Apps - Teams

✅ VMware vCenter Server Standard/Foundation

✅ VMware Vsphere

✅ Citrix XenDesktop Platinum 20 User

✅ Veeam Backup Essentials Standard/Enterprise

✅ ESET NOD 32 1/3 YEAR

✅ Kaspersky 1/3 YEAR

✅ RED HOT ENTERPRRISE LINUX PREMIUM

✅ NETBACKUP ENT SERVER STANDARD CORPORATE

If you got any questions, feel free to ask, or any inquiry regarding digital keys/licenses, leave the question bellow.

Thank you for your attention, and looking forward for cooperation ! :)

Reactions: bigdaddyleon
Are you selling pirate copies here? Where do you got the license from? How can you sell them cheaper as on the official websites?

Admins, be careful with such stuff on the forum!!!!

Reactions: wellington
Again, as I mentioned on the post, it's not pirated, not stolen.

I do also offer warranty to each license to prove it.

That's how it goes, usually when you are part od IT company, and have access to the good connections, usually big comapanies get those licenses much cheaper.

Depends if you get in in bulk, or monthly sub basic.

Edit:

Also you recieve the online activation code, not any kind of manipulated software.

And please do your homework before trying to trash someone's.post without any reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jbb1

Latest Threads