Our valued sponsor

Has some used Payssion?

belarus

Mentor Group Lifetime
Feb 27, 2017
Visit site
I just found the payment processor Payssion providing card processing for medium risk business.

I don't know if they are a chinese processor or what they are and if they are risky to use?

• Love
Reactions: jafo
First time I hear of them I must say. If they are chines or Russian I would move away.
Why is that? We're partnered with a highly regarded Chinese payment processor that, in many respects, outperforms Checkout.com and similar platforms, especially when it comes to alternative payment methods such as mobile wallets and local card networks. They're truly unparalleled, with the possible exception of some notable Latin American entities like dLocal, which we also have a partnership with.

I just found the payment processor Payssion providing card processing for medium risk business.

I don't know if they are a chinese processor or what they are and if they are risky to use?
They are suitable for businesses with low to medium risk, where he only issues are fees and settlement times. However, these can be mitigated if your transaction volume is sufficiently high to warrant lower rates.

Why is that? We're partnered with a highly regarded Chinese payment processor that, in many respects, outperforms Checkout.com and similar platforms, especially when it comes to alternative payment methods such as mobile wallets and local card networks. They're truly unparalleled, with the possible exception of some notable Latin American entities like dLocal, which we also have a partnership with.
are you affiliate with this payment processor ?

how long have you been working with Payssion and what is your role there? Just want to know if I use them and something goes wrong it's good to know who to contact.

how long have you been working with Payssion and what is your role there? Just want to know if I use them and something goes wrong it's good to know who to contact.
Been with them for two years, good for businesses, not so great for customers. but for high volume, check out PayerMax, where I'm also affiliated with – modern and offers over 530 international and local/alt payment methods.