Our valued sponsor

Hong Kong Company

JonnyStekkino

Member Plus
Dec 10, 2021
Europe
Visit site
I wanted to open an hong kong company to run few online tech businesses (my residency is in Dubai) but I live pretty much around in south east asia 90% of the year.

wanted to ask to someone who had experience:

is not having a residency in HK but just the company a problem when it comes to bank/EMI opening? or even Stripe or any other payment processing?

@JonnyStekkino ciao italiano?

It's all a matter of money. If you have a considerate volume there will be no problems opening biz accounts or EMIs.

At the moment Hong Kong is money hungry (always have been, but particularly in this period).

I'm myself in the process of deciding if go for Hong Kong or Singapore.

Reactions: bountymounty
I mean they offer company formation and their account together but not sure if they say it just to sell it to me
No, they're right but oversimplifying things a bit (which I also did in my earlier post, I see now). You can open an account with them or other fintech, and Stripe is very easy to get started with. Problems arise when the business grows and Stripe starts looking into the business in more detail. Stripe might want to see you have an office, warehouse, or similar in Hong Kong. At that point, you can address your problem by hiring some people in Hong Kong or at the very least have a presence nearby in Asia.

Latest Threads