Our valued sponsor

How fast can I get a Cyprus bank account?

You can't get a Cyprus bank account that fast, what you can is to receive the allocated account number and transfer money to that account but it is not accessible in any way before the account is approved by the bank and operative!!

So actually we don't advise to pay any money into a "only allocated" account number because it will make nothing than troubles if the account for one or another reason shouldn't be approved!

There are plenty of banks available in Cyprus i.e. Bank of Cyprus, Piraeus Bank, Hellenic Bank, FBME bank and so on.

eddy said:
OK! why does some companies advertise it like that?
Wrong person to ask Im not in a position to control such activity. Why do some people make war?

Admin said:
Wrong person to ask Im not in a position to control such activity. Why do some people make war?
Don't you offer your help to open bank accounts in Cyprus? I asked one of your chat operators for how long it takes and he answered 10 to 14 business days?

eddy said:
I got it sorry for the stupid question wasnt meant to harm anyone :conf: thank you for the answers.
No question is stupid, if you don't ask you don't get any answer ;)

It will take 8-12 days for a regular opening bank account procedures. However if you have any reference in contact with bank operator or pay someone as bribe it can be done faster but i dont think it under 24 hours still

Latest Threads