Our valued sponsor

How to Avoid the 9% UAE Corporate Tax !!

Thank you very much for this
Couple a few things I have learned
1- they changed from 375k AED to 1 million AED.
2- if you set up rak ICC company, and send money there, but I don't understand how? Do you invoice your rak ICC company from your fzco?
3- DFIC: if you can register a company there, it is tax free!
But I think it is hard to register with dfic. Can I register IT company there, or is if related to finance only ?

Reactions: troubled soul
if you set up rak ICC company, and send money there

It's the stupidest advice ever.

"Both cross border and domestic transactions and arrangements between Related Parties (including transactions undertaken by Free Zone entities) need to adhere to the arm’s length standard i.e., transactions must be undertaken as if they are carried out between independent parties under similar circumstances.

Furthermore, payments and benefits provided to Connected Persons should be at Market Value, which should be determined by applying the arm’s length standard
."

Reactions: troubled soul
2- if you set up rak ICC company, and send money there, but I don't understand how? Do you invoice your rak ICC company from your fzco?
But I think it is hard to register with dfic. Can I register IT company there, or is if related to finance only ?
although im not such a handsome looking youtuber like the gentleman from the video, i have a lot of doubts it will be that easy to get off the hook just like that after they crafted such a detailed and encompassing framework ;)
It could have been Panama-style which is very simple.

Is tax certificate still given for 3 month residency per year?
Normally yes, but we provide a service where it can be obtained without living there for 90 days.

As of this moment, it is still 375k AED
We are in DIFC and can assist, it just takes more time as well as costing more than any other Free Zone in UAE.

Reactions: uranium
Basically most of his videos is BS trying to sell you on false things about Dubai. He frequently takes down his videos, after people in the comments say that the things he said was bullsh** and false, then edits and reuploads. I wouldn't trust him at all as he doesn''t fact check anything and is just doing a salesman pitch. Do your own research.

Basically most of his videos is BS trying to sell you on false things about Dubai. He frequently takes down his videos, after people in the comments say that the things he said was bullsh** and false, then edits and reuploads. I wouldn't trust him at all as he doesn''t fact check anything and is just doing a salesman pitch. Do your own research.
Also his other videos about a certain island was full of bs. He should come to our nice hangout spot here and be a lot better informed.

Reactions: blancmon229
please do not follow blindly the advise of a youtube video...

the stuff with the RAK company is BS
set up a company in DIFC (it's under common law and not local law) is costly and not so easy as you may think, there is no advantage to do if if you are not in financial advisory or fund management or such kind of activities.

please do not follow blindly the advise of a youtube video...

the stuff with the RAK company is BS
set up a company in DIFC (it's under common law and not local law) is costly and not so easy as you may think, there is no advantage to do if if you are not in financial advisory or fund management or such kind of activities.
Exactly, I am in DIFC and we incorporate DIFC companies. Only if you really need your company in UAE and you have some financial activity that is regulated, only then you should consider DIFC.

Could you find the video again or similar and also write what it is about. This is exactly why we don't want people just to post a video without letting us know what the video is about!

Reactions: 0xDEADBEEF

Latest Threads