Our valued sponsor

How to register a Cyprus company, need help?

To late to edit, but have additional question.

I wish to ask you some questions shown below to confirmation subjects before we are stepping into final aspect to conclude mutual contract.

a.On the same moment when I make remittance of the cost for the company establishment, is it possible for me to make bank account transfer of my money to be deposited at my account?

b.We are sure to pay tax to Cyprus every year. But, I have my strong desire to hide out the fact of my possession of my company in Cyprus from any authorities of Spain Government especially to Spain tax office.

Well, it depends very much on what your needs are, a Shelf Company / Ready Made company isn't nothing different than a regular Cyprus Company, it is just that it already is registered and therefore you will safe some time, most often the Cyprus shelf companies are acquired by people in a hurry to get started with their business.

There is only a small additional fee for the Ready Made Cyprus companies of EUR 300

In regards to your questions:

a. You will need to apply for a bank account in Cyprus for the Cyprus company, once the company is registered it will take about additional 7 to 10 business days before the account is operative, once it is, you can deposit and withdraw money.

b. As long as you pay the tax that apply for the company in Cyprus (10% on net profits, if incorporate regular) than you are good to go.

Latest Threads