Our valued sponsor

I have offshore company +bank account but what now?

radolf

Offshore Agent
Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
I opened a company in Seychelles and also secured a bank account at a save jurisdiction. I will use the setup to shift profits from my UK onshore company. I urgently need to draft up the necessary contracts (and possibly even notarise) - the bank demands this + it is good to have in place for the future likely scenario that HRMC will ask for this (I want to have everything in place + make sure I'm on the save side). There are different scenarios (e.g. IP transfer, agent contracts, etc.) and when I look into the details things get quite complicated/confusing for me...

Anybody can help me with this or can point out where I can find help/useful links?

CClogic do you provide such service?

If you didn't already opened a ticket you can do so and get a response from our sales team, Select a department - Offshore Company Formation -

Yes I did contact your sales team pasting in the post but the response has benn non-related and not very helpful. See below Any chance to get back to me on this directly?

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your interest in our services.

We can help you open a bank account in Cyprus if it is what you are looking for, we charge EUR 750 for this service.

We have also alternative banks to open accounts with.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need help.

Best Regards

CCLOGIC Ltd

Well, you may simply reply and let them know what you are looking for.. I don't see any reason to be negative otherwise find someone else to help you:eyebrows: All information is as well published here;

Cyprus Bank Account :check:

Last edited:
Thanks for your help. There is a misunderstanding. I really didn't mean to be negative - sorry if it sound like this (I tend to be straight forward).

Actually I'm not looking for a Cyprus bank account. I already have an offshore setup.

What I'm looking for is somebody who could help me with identifying as well as drafting up the contracts necessary to actually justify my offshore setup in the likely event HRMC will do an inspection.

There are so many different ways to invoice (licencing after IP sales, agency setup, service contracts, etc.) and I need somebody consult me on this in a first step. And in a second step to actually help drafting (and possibly notarizing) the necessary contracts.

Any ideas?

Latest Threads