Our valued sponsor

HIRE PEOPLE FOR WORK I will pay you to represent my company

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a nominee nothing is under your name. I do not need you to open bank accounts or do anything related to financial stuff.
So you're essentially hiring a CEO?

This forum sucks I won't be posting here anymore. I can see everyone just assumes things and it's filled with broke people.
The role you are hiring for is either a senior management role, which would be relatively easy to recruit for using traditional means (job ads, recruiters, LinkedIn), or you're looking for a patsy.

Even if you are legitimate, surely you recognize that your chosen method here has a lot in common with scams and criminal activities. It's not how a role like this is normally filled.

Do you know how many guys that run multinational businesses would not mind paying 6 figures+ for a astute guy to make things more hands off. I can sit in my house
and send out a guy to fly out for a meeting, or go on stage/attend a conference. That's how I choose to run my business does not mean scam or money laundering. Broke peasants
call everything money laundering if there's large amounts involved.
I don't know exactly how many but I know a lot of people who pay six-figure salaries and who are being paid six-figure salaries. None of them hired or got their jobs through sketchy ads promising high pay and little work.

So you're essentially hiring a CEO?

The role you are hiring for is either a senior management role, which would be relatively easy to recruit for using traditional means (job ads, recruiters, LinkedIn), or you're looking for a patsy.

Even if you are legitimate, surely you recognize that your chosen method here has a lot in common with scams and criminal activities. It's not how a role like this is normally filled.

I don't know exactly how many but I know a lot of people who pay six-figure salaries and who are being paid six-figure salaries. None of them hired or got their jobs through sketchy ads promising high pay and little work.
CEO, yes but does not touch any of the actual operations. Moreso a figurehead.

I just thought I'd post on the forum, saw a few people on here offering similar services. I am open minded and wanted to see what I could find here, clearly I am aware now this looks very sketchy. And I am also aware this forum is filled with time wasters who are just curious what I am doing with no intent to work with my company.

You're right, my mistake was to ever post here my only 2 posts I've ever made have had nothing but animosity filled in the replies. People just arguing and calling me a con artist. I realized people who do not have much money, that come here to s**t post, and sell their shitty overpriced formation services - call everything a scam if it seems too good to be true rather than doing their due diligence reaching out. I am willing to call on the phone, and show my company to someone who is serious, how am I a scammer? I do not need your money lol, if anything you can scam me.

In terms of money mule/nominee, a nominee would be easy for me to get. I could hit up a few of my lawyers and they could put that together but is the nominee good at communication? Is the nominee going to fly whenever wherever? Can he go to events? Can he attend conferences? Money mule? Ok I never stated anything about opening bank accounts. I do not need any bank accounts opened. I do not know how that is even a concern? If I'm going to find a guy to go pick up cash or open dummy bank accounts I'll go to my local hood and put out a basket with air jordans, and fried chicken. But I'm not, I'm on here because I need a white man who is charismatic and has some sales background.

• Haha
Reactions: jafo
I need a white man who is charismatic and has some sales background.
:rolleyes:
If I'm going to find a guy to go pick up cash or open dummy bank accounts I'll go to my local hood and put out a basket with air jordans, and fried chicken.
I understand perfectly now! It all makes sense now.

The approach was a bit too aggressive for Europeans. We're not used to that. I do understand now...when I look at it from my US college year lens.

Good luck!

Reactions: elboligrafo
Anyone seriously hiring for this 'role' if we can call it that, would do so via word of mouth or a recommendation. They wouldn't sign up to offshore corp talk inviting speculative applications from a bunch of randomers. Farcical.
Well I am serious so I guess your "anyone serious would do so word of mouth" theory is incorrect.

Actually I am not serious..
Clearly I am looking to do nefarious things, DUHHH. Why else would I post on this forum, wouldn't I hit up my network of sales people? Wouldn't I just go on LinkedIn, clearly I'm a scammer and jewish money launderer.

You guys caught me.

No you didn’t ask this, you are asking now. Thanks for the offer, but I have different tastes.
I wait for my crypto.
Check your wallet, I just blessed you. I had too I had no other choice man.

And since I am a "criminal" I made sure it's extraaaa dirty for ya.

Nice dirty XMR for my baby girl.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: jafo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads