Our valued sponsor

Insurance company in Cyprus!

JohnSeed

Corporate Services
Pro Member
Jan 29, 2015
Visit site
I was searching Google for information about to start a insurance company in Cyprus and while it pulled uip this thread http://www.offshorecorptalk.com/farticle...t-schemes-icis I was wondering if it is still valid or if there has been any changes it matters of requirements?

Does it require one to establish a real presence there facilitating office, phone, staff and all this?

I can find some interesting information about the controlling body in Cyprus of such entity, http://www.mof.gov.cy/mof/mof.nsf/pa...n?OpenDocument but nothing about change in any requirements as far as I can read.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: JohnLocke
You can buy the whole package without to travel nor to visit Cyprus at all at one stop. Actually it is cheap to establish an insurance company like that in Cyprus and it's fast and hassle free as well. So many from Russia, Ukraine and other baltic countries are already participating in this.

Reactions: JohnSeed
You may have a good read at this article, a little old and need a update, but general speaking and to get you a better understanding it may be of help to you, /forum/articles/59534-cyprus-international-collective-investment-schemes-icis

Last edited:
You can buy the whole package without to travel nor to visit Cyprus at all at one stop. Actually it is cheap to establish an insurance company like that in Cyprus and it's fast and hassle free as well. So many from Russia' date=' Ukraine and other baltic countries are already participating in this.[/quote']
Thanks for advise Admin, wasn't aware of it will have a read.

Reactions: JohnLocke
You may also want to have a read here just as an alternative /forum/articles/59534-cyprus-international-collective-investment-schemes-icis

Last edited:
thanks for the linkg much appreciated admin :icon_exclaim:
Your welcome :)

Latest Threads