Our valued sponsor

Is my identity exposed when opening corporate bank account ?

tjeerd

Offshore Agent
May 30, 2011
Visit site
If I open a Seychelles holding company which will hold the shares of a Cyprus company which has nominees tom protect my privacy

... Do I then have to expose my identity to the bank ?

Can the above company pay 0% tax by being an offshore company which doesn't do business in Cyprus ?

Also, how do I get money out of the company? Debit card ? ATM card ? Credit card ? Bank transfer to another account ?

Last edited by a moderator:
If I open a Seychelles holding company which will hold the shares of a Cyprus company which has nominees tom protect my privacy
... Do I then have to expose my identity to the bank ?
Yes, but Cyprus has still the banking secrec in place which will protect your identity and privacy by far the in most cases, exceptions are criminal / illicit activity.

Can the above company pay 0% tax by being an offshore company which doesn't do business in Cyprus ?
Yes that's actually what many are doing.

Also, how do I get money out of the company? Debit card ? ATM card ? Credit card ? Bank transfer to another account ?
All banks offer a Debit card that can be used in any ATM worldwide, further you can Wire Transfer the money to any bank account worldwide directly from the Internet banking.

Last edited: